How did Elite Trader affect your TRADING ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Bono

Bono

Although not much related to trading, but I find the above very important for our psychological stability :) Most of my friends find markets, technical analysis and trading more related to wizardry than anything else :(

#41     Jul 11, 2002
  2. Bono

Bono

One of the reasons I posted this poll, is trying to find out whether Elite Trader translates into "the blind leading the blind" ... Thank God It's not ... or at least so far it's not ... with the minority finding it a waste of time and a drawback ... and a clear majority benefiting from it ...

P.S. More votes would be appreciated.

#42     Jul 11, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Well, I have something very interesting to tell everyone about Super_ego. My dilemma is that I only want to post it once, and I don't know in which thread or at what time to do it. It should and will come as a revelation, that I assure you!

Any suggestions on how I should go about this?

I have been sitting on this info for a few days, and am ready to divulge his really big "secret" which is actually quiet revealing and also quite useful. Also, thankfully, it is all in one concise sentence.

#43     Jul 11, 2002
  4. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

So let's here it Rs7. What are we waiting for?

#44     Jul 11, 2002
  5. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Make a new thread for it. I am sure all will want to see. For one reason or another.

#45     Jul 11, 2002
  6. I have picked up some good info from this site.. Has it helped increase bottom line; nope.

favorite posters (not really in any order)

1)Lundy....for having the cojones to start his thread
    2)cesko... for his smart ass remarks
    3)darkhorse....for just being darkhorse
    4)kymar.... for very good posts
    5)commiso...for some quality posts
    6)rs7...for his contribution to this board
    7)BrandonF....for taking time to teach

I thank you all for your individual contributions to this board.

#46     Jul 11, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

That is a possiblility I considered, but why a seperate thread for only one post? And if i did it that way, wouldn't it sink to the bottom and deprive a lot of the people that would be interested in it from seeing it because of time factors?

#47     Jul 11, 2002
  8. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Rs7,

What ever you do, do it soon. It's getting borning around here. That's why I like Super_Ego. He shook things up around here. He is just what this place needed. (And still needs, IMO.)

#48     Jul 11, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

Yes, well I promise he will posthumously shake things up even more when I reveal what his real intent was. Besides, I am almost 100% sure he is still here, just using other screen names (and no, I am not one of them). I do believe, however, that he had a HUGE amount of aliases.

#49     Jul 11, 2002
  10. Bono

Bono

rs7,

Yes, I too think he's still around. ET is an addiction :)

So ? What is the big secret ???

#50     Jul 11, 2002