How did Elite Trader affect your TRADING ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Elite Trader is not the same without the the man who had a super ego. (and hes only been gone one day)

#21     Jul 10, 2002
  2. Bono

Bono

rs7, yes. And trust me on this one, many people do believe so.

#22     Jul 10, 2002
  3. shorts make the world a better place.

someone has to keep the pollyannas in check.

if internet stocks hadn't artificially restricted their float, and if knowledgeable insiders hadn't been forced to wait through lockout periods before selling, the mania wouldn't have gotten so out of hand in the first place. things would have been more orderly on the way up and the way down.

but because the street mollycoddled the optimists, the monkeys took over the zoo. and as a result, you have guys like that poor barbershop sap who thought he would retire a millionaire but now has to cut hair for another ten or twenty years.

#23     Jul 10, 2002
  4. Bono

Bono

ANCHOR,

I agree, it's not the same without him. But don't dare ask if it's better or worse or this place will go wild again :)

#24     Jul 10, 2002
  5. this is off topic, i know, but I vowed I wouldn't go short immediately after 911. I felt at that time it would be unconscionable (for me) owing to the special circumstances, to take advantage of an attack upon my country. Fortunately for me, I was in between firms until 9/27. I didn't have to face any temptation.

#25     Jul 10, 2002
  6. Lavish

Lavish

Anchor, seeing that this post is about whether we learn from this forum, I take it that you learned something from Ego. If so, I am so glad to hear someone profited from his ranting. If not, and it is the commotion you miss, then I apologize for misreading you.
    I have to admit I laughed heartily at the expense of his thread.

#26     Jul 10, 2002
  7. Lavish

Lavish

Bono, thank you for the opportunity.

#27     Jul 10, 2002
  8. i learned a lot about nyse stocks from don.i used to be all naz.now am all nyse except for a few naz big boys like msft and am liking the results.

#28     Jul 10, 2002
  9. Bono

Bono

vhehn,

VERY wise I would say. I always got better results when I'm NYSE invested in a Bear market.

#29     Jul 10, 2002
  10. Bono

07-10-02 09:01 PM

vhehn,

VERY wise I would say. I always got better results when I'm NYSE invested in a Bear market.

well boner. don posts profits every day trading nyse.what do you post.lol

#30     Jul 10, 2002