How did Elite Trader affect your TRADING ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bono, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Bono

Bono

I, personally, come here whenever I don't have to analyse the market or place trading orders. I come here to learn ANYTHING that would improve my trading skills, and Elite Trader has helped me to a great extent achieve that. How about you ?

Thanks for voting, and honestly, you don't have to post any messages or comments unless they're instructive.

Thank you once more !

2. lescor

lescor

Anything you can find in a good trading book has also been covered here. As well as a lot of useful info you won't find in any book. You just have to wade through a lot of fluff.

Whenever new traders I talk to are looking for advice/ideas, I tell them to come to this site and just do a search of their questions.

3. I just come here for laughs. Every now and then I'll score a good piece of advice. But for the most part, there's nothing but gibberish being spewed.

4. Bono

Bono

Lescor, what you said is so true ! Well I guess one can't have it all. So I guess as long as you can find what you're looking for, you can bare all the other stuff ... and remember, there's always the "ignore" option :)

5. I have learned a thing or two from this site.

6. Bono

Bono

thunderbolt,

Maybe if you give it some more time, things would improve a bit. I dunno, coz it also depends on each one's intial level of knowledge. The more trading-educated you are, the harder you'll find something to learn, I suppose.

7. ot oh, wait a minute...is this a setup for turning into a subscription site?

8. Bono

Bono

chasinfla,

ROFL !!!!! LOL !!!!!

Hey, I have absolutely nothing to do with Elite Trader :)
    But oh well, do you think they could use this poll for that purpose ?
    Maybe I should delete it :)

9. Fitz

Fitz

My point of being here is for the laughs and to pass the time. I really have no intention of learning anything here. It's like the blind leading the blind around here most of the time.

With that mindset; here are some things I remember and enjoyed reading.

1. Stats on the gaps by Brandon.

2. Trader99 has provided excellent information about his experiences working for the institutions.

3. P2's trading style

4. RS7's post on the accountability

5. Learned quite a deal about prop shops

6. Enjoy those guys doing the ES trading logs

10. Bono

Bono

Fitz,

Thanks for that post. I'm familiar with most of them, except for P2. Do you recommend a specific thread where I can find out what he has to say ?

#10     Jul 10, 2002