How did Anek make a 100 grand today?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ang_99, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Vienna

Vienna

This must be the redneck idiot from Australia in his newest incarnation.
    (Hint: The aggression, the jealousy, and the primitive wording....)
    :)

#51     Nov 13, 2008
  2. what is WoW?

#52     Nov 13, 2008
  3. Spxdes

Spxdes

WoW stands for World of Warcraft. It's the most popular video game on the planet... and a complete waste of time.

#53     Nov 13, 2008
  4. nhorob

nhorob

Very crazy day in the market so far today. The last hour of trading in the NQ (1-2 EST) has been ideal for the original AHG that I know.

What products are the AHG'ers currently trading?

#54     Nov 13, 2008
  5. He was probably heavy on the bid at 8000 support with a stop that wasnt small enough to be taken out and then rode the position for a large gain.

#55     Nov 13, 2008
  6. His firm decided to do away with the (-) sign on all PnL statements due to the numerous complaints from Anek and his fellow traders.

#56     Nov 13, 2008
  7. ganesh6

ganesh6

I thought Anek uses volume charts but I see a 5min chart here. Did he switch to time charts. Thanks

#57     Nov 13, 2008
  8. You are a fuckwit if you blindly believe Anek's BS. If Anek does not produce a chart with textandmarker it is obvious he is a fake. He also could of made that chart afterhours using replay so it doesn't mean shit no matter what he does.

Maybe he will post a NinjaTrader DOM like Austin does showing he really trades and makes that much. If not, he is a total fake and has all you AHG boys by the balls.

#58     Nov 13, 2008
  9. first, congrats to anek and others who do well on a regular basis.

my link only to show that itcanbedone and that itISdone

*edit* i don't use his or other methods. i use mine. :cool:

#59     Nov 13, 2008
  10. <i>"Maybe he will post a NinjaTrader DOM like Austin does showing he really trades and makes that much."</i>

Please leave me out of this exchange. The man posted blotters showing trade details. That's all you can ask for from a public message board. It was easily possible to make $100k turning ES size most every day this week... especially today.

In 2009 I intend to post blotters every session in the P&L thread. End-month will be a complete open statement. I have my reasons for doing that, and it'll serve purpose to clearly show consistent success if I merely execute on my part.

Anek and/or anyone else is free to do the same. This forum has a lot more potential to be something much more than it is. Whether that happens or not is up to the participants. I don't post here much and may post even less next year, but I will commit to a full year's worth of open results for ES trading in 2009. Whoever else does whatever else is irrelevant to me.

Enjoy the respite, Anek. Beware the WoW addiction. Spend more time with your wife, instead :cool:

#60     Nov 13, 2008