How did Anek make a 100 grand today?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ang_99, Nov 12, 2008.

1. trendo

trendo

What are the "piss poor" elements? All that is shown are columns of numbers, but I guess there's something you see that shouts Photoshop. Please be specific.

#21     Nov 12, 2008
  2. Too busy playing wow I'm guessing.

Getting to 80 will be a bitch.

#22     Nov 12, 2008
  3. Specterx

Specterx

Hats off to you Anek... you're easily the best trader who still puts up with the crap on ET, and these kind of results are an inspiration to everyone who doubts that they could one day make money from trading.

#23     Nov 12, 2008
  4. i don't doubt the results but there are also large gaps in time for his p/l posts.

#24     Nov 12, 2008
  5. jmonday

jmonday

Great job Anek!!

I'm still learning and practicing your method and you've truly inspired me and let me find something I am really passionate about.

#25     Nov 12, 2008
  6. jfw215

jfw215

Anek, you make truck driving look so easy... :D

I got 2 questions, firstly, why not averaging up? In the AHG threads, you mention that as something you love to do. Secondly, I found myself not being able to hold through pullbacks, its something I have to work on mentally, but perhaps you could point out some common negative beliefs that leads to taking profits to early...

thanks

PS. feel free to drop by the AHG1 room sometimes... we're doing our best to improve our skills thanks to you.

JW

#26     Nov 12, 2008
  7. He did it by NOT trading the Hershey "method."

#27     Nov 12, 2008
  8. jfw215

jfw215

Got a response from Anek the man, he was too busy leveling up on WoW to average up... lol... but the method is good and valid. If anyone got heat with this post, please reply to me don't bother Anek.

Thanks

JW

#28     Nov 12, 2008
  9. karsat

karsat

With Some Brokerages who have pathetic reporting issues ...its really tough to post pnl everyday .......and also good reporting is done with platforms like ninja and ninja is compatible with only few brokers...and big traders usually maintain multiple accounts with multiple brokers......

#29     Nov 12, 2008
  10. yeah but i just think it's funny the only 2 days i saw where he posted winning percentage he was 9 for 9 and 46 for 52 with respect to winning trades.

2 posts in 3 trading days for the p/l after 2 months of no p/l posts. so we have posts for 11/12, 11/10, 9/8, 8/18, 8/8, and i don't see anything before that. anyhow....nice work by anek but i'm just trying to point out some things.

#30     Nov 13, 2008