How did Anek make a 100 grand today?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ang_99, Nov 12, 2008.

1. volente_00

volente_00

Makes you really wonder what the hidden agenda is. Something does not quite add up with all of this nonsense. Why is anek really here and could it be that puretick is ticked off because anek chose another vendor for the gig ?

#161     Nov 20, 2008
  2. Oh I see.... he swears on his childrens lives... he must be tellin da truth!!!

Damn if I could bottle hope and sell it I'd be rich... richer that is!!

Now I remember why I quit reading them message boards. People are clueless, will never understand life or success and will get EVERYTHING they deserve (nothing).

I guess everyone needs there fantasy.

#162     Nov 20, 2008
  3. <i>"I swear on my children, I did not write that shit. Man, you are done here, your reputation has hit bottom low. Putting this (blanked) on ignore. Anek</i>

Well, if that's indeed the case, Alex handed his head to you on a silver platter there. Simply report all of this to the CFTC where he is registered and it's goodbye PureTick after the fines are levied.

There ya go, simple ending to the whole saga. Forget the audited accounts, etc that everyone knew would never happen in the first place. Just go ahead and step on those (alleged) lies for defamation, slander and forged email statements. No reason at all not to take the kill shot right there, simple as that. CFTC will take care of everything, if what Alex has shared isn't true.

#163     Nov 20, 2008
  4. Being a businessman myself, I would venture to guess that Anek is offering his "free" advice in order to develop a following on ET. Anek would cherry pick his best trading days (while ignoring the down days) to display his prowess.

He would then be able to monetize this by having his disciples follow him to a paid subscription service where he would be compensated. While I may find Spectra's posts to be unprofessional, I don't think he'd stoop so low as to create fake posts attributed to Anek. They seem genuine.

Remember, there's no such thing as a free lunch. I wonder why Anek's AHG thread was closed? Did the ET sponsors know what was going on?:confused:

#164     Nov 20, 2008
  5. Great idea. Just took snapshots of the forged commentaries and the threats of posting confidential information like credit cards and will send everything to the CFTC.

Commodity Futures Trading Commission here I come, Karma is a bitch.

Anek

#165     Nov 20, 2008

6. Yep. I totally agree. Fuck the bullshit, just take the shot.

File a complaint and get this shit over with.

And just in case anyone here *ahem* decides they want to delete the thread and pretend this never happened....

I took the liberty of grabbing a few screenshots.

Anek, if you want the screen shots...you've got my email if my PM box magically stops working.

Here's one:

[​IMG]

Here's another...

[​IMG]

And I have a few more from various threads covering all the bases. Not generally an advocate of telling on people, but this shitbag is nothing but a scammer and he needs to be straightened out. PureTick is nothing but a lying amorphous piece of shit.

#166     Nov 20, 2008
  7. Don't forget to bring the shake and bake, Alex has tender skin and might burn when you broil him!

[​IMG]

#167     Nov 20, 2008
  8. ggoyal

ggoyal

im sure the pureprick guy is shitting in his pants after hearing CFTC.

#168     Nov 20, 2008
  9. He has been running a FREE trading room for 1 year. It was initially open to all (mainly from ET) and later trimmed to those who were contributing as in asking questions and helping others instead of just free loading off trade calls of others.

No subscriptions, just pretty much a free lunch and a 5 course one at that, pretty much every day.

The ET thread he started was closed by the mods at his own request as are most long running useful threads at ET when the creator decides it has served it's purpose.

#169     Nov 20, 2008
  10. Reaver,

Thanks, got it all covered just preparing a nice descriptive case for the CFTC as I type this. I don't even need to make it dramatic, the screenshots of the forgery and the threats speak for themselves.

This moron crossed the line.

Anek

#170     Nov 20, 2008