How Deep With The Down Leg Be?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Feb 9, 2011.

1. The market will never go down again. It will end one day, and that will be the end of the market. But in between it will never have another down day. Its not allowed.

#11     Feb 11, 2011
  2. kashirin

kashirin

If QE3 kicks in Bernanke will be the next Mubarak

#12     Feb 11, 2011
  3. S2007S

S2007S

QE3 will kick in, it has too, Bubble ben bernanke can only grow the economy through the creation of asset bubbles and thats what we have going on at this very second. Asset bubble after asset bubble is what is happening, this is not a healthy economy when it cant grow on its own and needs the help of stimulus and trillion in worthless monopoly money.

#13     Feb 11, 2011
  4. i've dropped off this site for about a year

the first thread i viewed is this one, and it fully reminded me why i dropped off

someone claiming 'wizard' ability to predictm but giving no detail about how he arrived at that conclusion, follwed by the usual vulgar lame not so funny responses

all in frustration of a market that seems manipulated and seems to bear no relation to reality

#14     Feb 11, 2011
  5. 1150 S$P

#15     Feb 11, 2011
  6. all in frustration of a market that seems manipulated and seems to bear no relation to reality:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be the truth about the US markets since 2001.

However, now with the Exchanges talking about merging and talks with EU exchanges...etc.... it's only going to get worse.

I am pretty satisfied that I do not trade for a living at this point. I thought I might have missed it but really not interested in making my living doing it. It's a tool to help grow net worth for me. I'm not a supa star trader.

#16     Feb 11, 2011
  7. We will have a 5-10% natural correction at some point. Then the bull market will resume.

#17     Feb 11, 2011
  8. xtk

xtk

LOL

yes "down" days have officially been declared "illegal" by the gov. They learned their lesson once with all the disgruntled people and their money issues so if they do one thing they will make sure that they throw every $ possible at the market as fast as possible, thereby insuring its sustained path of 100% annual returns

#18     Feb 16, 2011
  9. Redneck

Redneck

You owe me a keyboard - spit water all over it

:D :D :D :D

RN

#19     Feb 17, 2011
  10. pupu

pupu

We are following in the footstep of the amazing market performance of great nation of Zimbabwe.

Only getting started.

Just wait and see how much steam we pick up once we complete outsourcing dollars printing.

Unci Ben clicks on one button and one hundred thousand Indians start working the presses. Much better than that old slow helicopter!

Cheese for everyone!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#20     Feb 17, 2011