how come u guys pretend to know it all?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tshin01, May 14, 2003.

1. TGregg

TGregg

#31     May 15, 2003
  2. were no longer serving breakfast....go thru thr drive-thru...and I will collect your money...

Michael B.

#32     May 15, 2003
  3. I hope you didn;t buy SHILL....sorry, dude, I hope you didn;t get burned..the deal is dead....As you can see , we obviously don;t know it all and sometimes even us veterens get burned .

UPDATE 1-Shill Securities suspends Mr. Market deal
    May 14, 2003 4:24:00 PM ET
    Reuters: New York
    Mr. Market, president and CEO of (MEAT) and (CHEES) has called off the proposed buyout of his companies by Shill Securities, inc ( SHILL). He released this announcement though his personal Spokeswoman, Ms. Alice Vulva. When asked to comment, Alice would only say Mr. Market was upset at certain content in the news release. When pressed further for comment, Alice mentioned she enjoys long walks on the beach, Camping and Shaving Mr. Markets back.
    ABOUT Shill Securities: Shill is the foremost provider of false promises, self promotion and sly efforts to attract unwitting investors and traders alike by posting rates and other promises that will never be achieved.
    Mr. Market is an acclaimed stock market analyst who has now made 15 consecutive profitable trades dating back to 1973.
    Shill CEO, Ben Dover also refused to comment and instead asked that everyone contact contact Haywood Jablowmie, VP of Public Relations or his assistant, Ms. Wilma Dickfit.
    According to unnamed sources Mr. Market was furious at “white lies” being attributed to his name in the initial press release.

#33     May 15, 2003
  4. ever see a grown man naked?

ever been to a Turkish Bath??

#34     May 15, 2003
  5. I don't think we pretend to know it all, it's just we're very arrogant about what we do know, even if it's a simple mechanical system that generates :) most months of the year.

#35     May 15, 2003
  6. #36     May 15, 2003
  7. ddog

ddog

The problem is that the only people that are going to come on here and offer friendly advice without an attitude are those that are hoping to charge you for their services. And if they are running a pay service it probably means they can't make a living trading - which makes their advice worthless.

The skilled traders that really do make a living trading are not going to give away their methods after all the hard work they have put into trading, at least not without an attitude.

But then again, who could blame them?

#37     May 15, 2003
  8. The skilled traders that really do make a living trading are not going to give away their methods after all the hard work they have put into trading, at least not without an attitude.

But then again, who could blame them? [/B][/QUOTE]

Totally untrue...Mr. Market has had 157 consecutive profitable trades since 1937 and he shares his wares, yet sells nothing....you arrogant scum make me sick:mad:

#38     May 15, 2003
  9. too funny......ROFL

Michael B.

#39     May 15, 2003
  10. By the way can I send meats and cheeses with Fed Ex. Do I need to decalre the value if I send it from work? (jack in the Box drive thru window). I get quality meats and cheeses from the freezer at work....don't worry nitro...I am paying for it.....

Michael B.

#40     May 15, 2003