how come u guys pretend to know it all?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tshin01, May 14, 2003.

1. Yes, but three rights make a left.

#21     May 14, 2003
  2. haha I'm just bustin your chops, your posts are great.

Is it just me or when you look at mister T's posts he comes across sounding like one of those broker recruits from the movie "Boiler room"

"That's it skippy, pack your shit, let's go!"
    :p

#22     May 15, 2003
  3. prox

prox

Ah, you can tell when the bull market is coming when the next generation of greedy wide eyed dreamers start to trade.

Have you ever seen eager new traders in a bear market ?

#23     May 15, 2003
  4. LongSnot

LongSnot

some kinds of bull is unbearable

p.s. I don't think I'm "the shit". I know I am the toilet paper. Because I'm getting wiped out. :-\

#24     May 15, 2003
  5. sigh!

#25     May 15, 2003
  6. and 4 lefts brings you back to square 1 which reminds me of the Japanese Syock Market. If you shorted it in 1990 you had huge profits on 3 different occasions. If you finally got fed up you could have scratched the trade in 2000. It is not a profit until you take it

#26     May 15, 2003
  7. I am new to this forum, and have not seen what you are talking about. Everyone has been very helpful. Maybe if you refrained from profanity and calling people names, you would get a better response.

Unless you are still in the 4th grade.

#27     May 15, 2003
  8. Jimbo,

Please stop handing semi-raw meat over to nitro... its me and metooxx who end up gettin' all the stick from the clientele...

Candlewaiter

#28     May 15, 2003
  9. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17530

#29     May 15, 2003

10. I couldn't agree more with you..Some people just don;t get it and do not help any of the newer guys succeed or even get their fee wet. I tend to make the same mistake and apologize for any of my past indiscretions. If you ever need help or advice please do not hesitate to contact me via PM....There is a lot of useful info on this site...yesterday i made a killing in a couple of stocks thanks to some timely releases and inside info that I could only get from ET...check out this story...I bought on the rumor but sold and shorted on the news.

#30     May 15, 2003