how come u guys pretend to know it all?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tshin01, May 14, 2003.

1. tshin01

tshin01

It's funny how there's a handful of people that think they're the shit on this message board.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate some people in here that are geuinely out to help people and i am very thankful for that...

The other smart ass bastards that think they've made a substantial amount of money doing this think they're the shit..who knows how much yuo guys make...u guys could be minimum wage earning jack offs for all we know...talking about this and telling people to do that...and OH i sure hate those smart ass replies with one word answers.....

Maybe you need that mentality but it's coming out as a very negative feeling to a beginner..

Wat the fuck is wrong with you guys???
    The people that respond are probably the ones that know are doing this kind of shit...lets see...

2. what can we do to help you?

try and be specific

I see you dont have your licenses, do you want notes?

what is it that we can help you out with?

We can go camping if you like to.

3. You know, if you trade even 1/4 as well as you run your mouth you'd be at the top of the heap in no time.

In the meantime, why not take some Pepto for that bad case of diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain syndrome.

4. Quah

Quah

Who is pretending?

5. maxpi

maxpi

I can help you out, which way did you come in?

Max

6. Why bother to deny it anymore guys, he's on to us... The lie is over...

Alright, here's the real story... Pretty much all of us here who post a lot work at Jack and the Box local #374, we take turns on our breaks posting messages here and on some other site where we pretend we are Chippendale's dancers. In reality, I am a line cook, I grill the meat and then hand it to nitro, who puts the burgers together. limitdown handles frying the fries and chicken breasts, candletrader and meteoxx work the counter and take orders, and Don manages the place and sets the scheduling.

Speaking of which, Don is it ok if I take Friday off? They are coming by to exterminate my double-wide and I would sleep so much better if the cockroaches were gone.

Sorry guys, the truth would have caught up to us sooner or later. We still have our Chippendale's lie intact at least. :D

7. tshin01

tshin01

hehehhe
    smart ass motherfuckers....

WALL ST LIVES FOR FUCKERS LIKE U GUYS...

:D

8. taodr

taodr

And don't forget collectively we all only put $91-08 on the line. Not every day mind you.

9. Don, can I be the fry guy. I am getting tired of scraping the toilet bowls!

10. I have been in the futures industry 25 years and have traded my own money for 18 of those years. I enjoy writing and have started quite a few threads. I have been attacked numerous times. You have to roll with the punches old boy. This is a classy site with some very experienced traders. The internet will unfortunately bring out the worst in a person. These traders do not use the type of profanity you exhibited. TWO NEGATIVES DO NOT MAKE A POSITIVE Good luck to you.

#10     May 14, 2003