How come there are no women here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ET873, Sep 6, 2009.

1. zdreg

zdreg

because you "like" women you care whether there are women on this forum.
    what do u propose to make this forum more women friendly.

you sound like a complete ....
    send me your trade live. we will split the profits.

the idiocy started with the op who didn't list this thread under chit chat. what a joke,

#11     Sep 6, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

And I naively thought that the nerdiness would actually get better if I hopped onto a site like this :p

#12     Sep 6, 2009
  3. Well, if a woman makes her own money she doesn't have to put up with a man's crap.

#13     Sep 6, 2009
  4. LOL, +1 :D

#14     Sep 6, 2009
  5. What does a woman on these forums look like? haha :D

#15     Sep 6, 2009
  6. A successful man is one which can make more money than his wife can spend,,,a successful woman is one which can find such a man,,we all know that :)

#16     Sep 6, 2009
  7. karol88

karol88

better than you! hahaha :)

#17     Sep 6, 2009
  8. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

Hi karol88, nice to see you speaking the truth:)

I reckon that women traders can make far better traders than men due to the different levels of Testosterone - men are unable to control themselves and get carried away when they see certain formations.

Women, on the other hand, can see a straight line for what it really is and do not get distracted by up and down volume.

When it comes to exits, the man is a bit quicker, but again, women are able to stay with the trend and ride the wave for all it is worth.

I wish you well in your trading and hope you see most men for what they really are - paper (as in page 3) traders:D

#18     Sep 7, 2009
  9. You talking about people born as women or those that decided to switch?

We have hundreds of the latter here.

#19     Sep 7, 2009