how come the europeans never invent anything?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 27, 2009.

1. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Telephone.
    Television.
    Penicillin.
    Dolly the sheep.

To name but a few. Moron.

#21     Aug 27, 2009
  2. Are you saying Europe invented the Telephone? Because last I remember Bell was in Massachusetts when he made that one up. I'd be just a bit cautious of calling people "moron" until you have all of your own facts straight.

If you're saying a person of European descent created the phone, then you can do that all day since many Americans are of European descent.

#22     Aug 27, 2009
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell

Scotsman.

I retract my 'moron' comment and replace with 'billy-bob'.

#23     Aug 27, 2009
  4. America is not a good place to be when your poor. Overdraft fees should be illegal. You can't even remove overdraft on your checking account, even if you wished too. If by accident you overdraw 1 cents you pay $30 fine. If you happened to be on vacation for three weeks that turns into a $180 fee. thats a 180,000% profit margin on 1 cents. American banks are among the most criminal of the world. If your poor theres no way you can become rich in America, you can however in Europe.

#24     Aug 27, 2009
  5. LOL :D

Love your posts, wee man, love your posts. +1 :D

#25     Aug 27, 2009
  6. Mup

Mup

John Law (1671–1729) springs to mind :eek: :D

#26     Aug 27, 2009
  7. They haven't invented anything of value in recent years because their innovation cycle has been declining since the early 90s.

#27     Aug 27, 2009
  8. Basically Europe invented the US.:)

#28     Aug 27, 2009
  9. Dude, it was created in the United States by Bell, who - yes, was born in Scotland. But it was a US invention. Patented in the US Patent office and all.

Did you bother reading that article you posted?

Again, if your argument is that he was BORN in Europe, well ok then, but that's not what the OP is going for. The invention was a US one.

I don't like the OP's commentary any more than you do, but call a spade a spade.

#29     Aug 27, 2009
  10. Essentially, yes. But the Americans improved on it. :)

Of course if you go back far enough, you could probably say that Africa invented Europe too. See how dumb this gets?

#30     Aug 27, 2009