How come I can date 16 year girl in Canada and theres nothing Americans and bush can

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol pedaphile is having sexual relations with somebody under the age of 14 :D Canada is the land of the free buddy. We can marry whoever we want, say whatever we want, download movies and music, and we can trade stocks without any restrictions. Canada is truely the land of free. We save you guys in afghanistan :D

#11     May 9, 2006
  2. lol it sort of like same sex marriage. There is nothing americans can do to stop same sex marriage in canada. Absoloutely nothing. nah nah nah....americans dont have any power over a soverign nation of canada :D

#12     May 9, 2006
  3. You think like a radical muslim in Saudi...nice.
    [​IMG]

#13     May 9, 2006
  4. lol here is another proud moment in american history, what a proud moment. God bless canada, we are nothing like americans. We are a truely democratic nation, home of the brave and free :D

#14     May 9, 2006
  5. They even have a higher tax rate than Us and have less to show for it.

#15     May 9, 2006
  6. I don't know if you are trying to be facetious or not. I think in your case it is great that you are able to date a 16 year old. With the level of immaturity you display and your poor spelling, if the consent level was 18 in Canada, you would be a very lonely guy.

You should show your girlfriend's parents how articulate you are by having them read this thread. I'm sure they would be proud of their daughter for landing such a fine catch as yourself.

#16     May 9, 2006
  7. yeah but having a girlfriend that looks like a blond lindsey lohan sure helps the healing process :D....and by the way if you are in america if you are going for healthcare, it could bankrupt your family, if you could have access. You blame the healthcare crisis on immigrants, but the reason you have a healthcare crisis, its because of the corruption by your healthcare companies. Preventing generic drugs to come out, and having huge barriers to prevent the lowering of costs.

#17     May 9, 2006
  8. Mahram, you taking her to the prom?

#18     May 9, 2006
  9. better then dating americans. You people spent a whole year dealing with should we put gay marriage ban in the constitution. all the while you send your kids to fight an illegal war base on false premises. You people killed over 35,000 iraqis either directly or indirectly. Shame on americans, who dont have the moral courage to say no to the war. 35000, is almost 10 times as many people who died during 911.
    http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

#19     May 9, 2006
  10. yup 2 weeks from now :D

#20     May 9, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.