How can you not love aaple here

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Sep 22, 2008.

1. lol ok, how about this we will wait until Apple's earnings comes out.

#51     Sep 30, 2008
  2. The iPhone sold extremely well, but that entire segment and specific product is becoming rapidly commoditized far faster than the first or even 2nd gen iPod ever was - Apple's recent development conference was a huge disappointment lacking the announcement of any true game changers or killer apps.

#52     Sep 30, 2008

3. You can't have a game changer ALL the time. to the above poster, of course I have an iphone. I like to listen to music, I like having GPS everywhere I go, and I like having a phone and surfing the internet wherever I go. So for a person who likes those things it would be idiotic not to have one.

We could argue back and forth. Lets just wait until earnings. Also keep in mind I did say long term...and apple does sell things overseas...

#53     Sep 30, 2008
  4. Why, because it will drop hard after a rally?

I bought it at 112...should I get out? I also bought Google at 412, and got out via stop market order at 379, but in after hours it is back up to 412 again......

#54     Sep 30, 2008
  5. I will add more money to my positions after taking a beating for the past three months. It won't be AAPL though. I'd rather buy V.

#55     Sep 30, 2008
  6. People were saying that about the ipod in 2004...

#56     Sep 30, 2008
  7. its not the bottom for apple yet... buying here is a good entrance but expect it to go further down before it goes up

#57     Oct 1, 2008
  8. Holy crap were you guys right! Apple sells 10 million iphones in Q4 and look at the price! Amazing.

#58     Oct 6, 2008
  9. topeak

topeak

where do you think support is?

#59     Oct 6, 2008
  10. I'm impressed at how good some of you guys are at predicting future prices.....any tips?

#60     Oct 6, 2008