How can you not love aaple here

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Sep 22, 2008.

#11     Sep 22, 2008
  2. "Long Term", why? Why take the risk when you can be be patient and wait for a better risk reward trade. Long term? Do you mean buy and hold? You could have traded the stock multiple times this year by just following the trend.
    However, it's your money and thats what makes a market...best of luck here @ $131.

#12     Sep 22, 2008
  3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

you're playing with fire in this market. no reason to step in from of a train.
    AAPL was not only hit hard today because of the market but also a negative research note stating that AAPL notebook sales are showing signs of weakness.

#13     Sep 22, 2008

4. Hmmmm

I think the RR is pretty good compared to most other stocks out there. Right now, to me, any company with any kind of debt at all is more risky than a company with a super clean balance sheet. It's less risky than stocks with zero or slow growth.

#14     Sep 22, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

AAPL is falling back below $100.

No need to take an investment in it now.

Stay away from AAPL, RIMM, BIDU, GOOG, CSCO, DELL etc....tech in general

With the slowing economy there is no reason to jump into tech, it will be years before the nasdaq gains back most of its losses. Aside from that there is no catalyst to push tech higher. I think the AAPL trade is done with, WAIT and be patient, you will be able to buy

AAPL below $100
    RIMM below $70
    BIDU below $150
    GOOG below $300
    CSCO below $18
    DELL probably between $10-$12....

SELL tech SELL tech SELL tech.

#15     Sep 22, 2008
  6. I agree with you on this one. If you look at the technicals it doesn't make sense. All stocks are falling below support. Charts are meaningless.

My advice... Don't be a hero.

#16     Sep 22, 2008
  7. Good advice, but how can you say that a support being broken is meaningless... if you look at a chart and u recognize a break of support the only thing left is to pull the trigger. right?

#18     Sep 22, 2008
  8. Tell me how well GE has done now since Jack Welch has been gone for the better part of a decade.

#19     Sep 22, 2008
  9. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

I do love it here! It's one of the only things we're allowed to short right now, I love banging it down every day! :p

#20     Sep 22, 2008