How Can We Get Much Money from Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Jack francisco, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I do not have enough knowledge about forex. Please can anybody tell me, how can we get much money from forex?
    Thank you. ::confused:

2. AK100

AK100

Askyourself this question.

How can I make lots of money by being a lawyer?

Answer, invest lots of time, money and effort into my education, probably a minimum of 3-5 years.

How can you make lots of money via FX trading?

Invest lots of time, money and effort into my education, probably a minimum of 3-5 years.

The trouble is that most want to learn in a few weeks but they fail to realise is they're up against traders who have invested a lot of time, money and effort into the education. Guess who's going to win overtime?

3. cornix

cornix

Agree, AK100.

Just a profession, no different from any other scalable profession. You can make money in forex, real estate, software development, medicine... Whatever and the recipe is always the same, everybody knows it from early years.

If you REALLY want it, you will get it. :)

4. :) yup the secret to earn a lot from forex, is not a BIG CAPITAL (though its a plus)
    but you need to invest a lot of time to learn and study forex trading and its market, learn different strategies, different pairs, and one of the most important things are discipline. :)

this might help you, try going through a free online course about forex, and that is pipsology school (google it) its free, you can get all the basic there, then start trading demo for as long as you can, months even, I trade with hotforex and they are using MT4 that would be a godd start for you since MT4 is one of the most knows platforms out there, slowly but surely with enough time you will get through it and do not hesitate to ask any question in the forums no matter how small and silly it maybe :) best of luck mate! :)

5. Become a dealer....

6. sanfo

sanfo

just be realistic on the return and be alive. little by little you will accumulate a great fortune.

7. sriyonofx

sriyonofx

you must be strong 18 hours on the computer, you should make your wife like a chart, which should be understood, in understand and enjoy. Stop if you feel tired do not be in force means that you do not fit with this job. :) :) :)

8. fxgator

fxgator

read more in forums to gain more knowledge about forex trading.

9. sanfo

sanfo

it's funny, you are exaggerating.
    however, yes, charts are very important.