How Can So Few Have Taken So Much

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry11901, May 4, 2007.

1. Get ready of this contradiction: Ports are sold, schools are swamped and under-funded, key jobs are outsourced, prisons super-size and chemtrails fall like rain from the skies to keep you drugged and sick. Heavy labor-industries are practically non-existent, and foreigners (illegal) enjoy the fruits of it all. And all this occurs in a giant country which once came out of world war (second) richer than it went in. And what do we now find?

The East is prospering and rising economically at a phenomenal rate. The Third World is fast becoming the First World and the First World is nose-diving into ruin. This was the plan from the start. They sat quiet behind their "democracy" until now. But its loud and clear now alright, the truth is out at last - The Aristocrats of foreign allegiance reign.

Alright, I have a question. What the hell was the point of having all the world's immigrants come and swamp the US which had hardly time to begin its life? What was the point if the Power Brokers knew (as they did) that the east (specifically India and China) was to rise?

The US economy is shattered and has been undermined by the Fed for decades. Jobs are outsourced and we are told it is for the good of all, as if we have not heard that one before. Clinton, Kerry, Obama, and even Carter, side with Georgie Boy, and ratify the Patriot Act, and other draconian measures. If you cannot NOW see that this is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM, then you never will.

I am not against prosperity coming to poor countries, except that I know why they became poor in the first place. I know why the Communist "Eastern Bloc" was also kept behind an "Iron Curtain" and kept in a deprived state, until was useful for Big Brother to open those doors. And now, we have another Imperialistic leviathan approaching, one which conspires to devour the world.

I am not against people having more, and I believe that help can be sent to them in their own lands.

Experts, finances, and other resources can be supplied to mend the wrongs. But immigration to these proportions solves nothing. All is ruined.

2. "The US economy is shattered and has been undermined by the Fed for decades. Jobs are outsourced and we are told it is for the good of all, as if we have not heard that one before. Clinton, Kerry, Obama, and even Carter, side with Georgie Boy, and ratify the Patriot Act, and other draconian measures. If you cannot NOW see that this is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM, then you never will."

Th economy of nutmeg is doing ok. All my kids have jobs, I can earn more or work more if I so choose. The opportunuty is there.

Outsource jobs? What do you think other countries are griping about? The brains of their countries are leaving and coming to the U.S, I think it would be better to insource brains while we outsource the mental grunt jobs.

Patriot act? We lost many of our freedoms long before they ever put it in writing and on display in the news. Knock yourself out if your interested in what books I've checked out from the library.

J. Edgar Hoover was a one man "Patriot Act".

3. Jerry,

This is just part of the plan for "The New World Order". Wait until we are all required to have microchips implanted in us for tracking purposes. That will really suck.

4. From what I know, there will be only 144000 people marked by the tracking device.

5. Why is a New world order a bad thing?

Do you think the average dumb roboton actually contributes one iota to the progress of humanity?

No, most people are too busy fornicating, getting drunk and watching Oprah or American Idol. Turn off electricity and see how fast they turn into savages they really are.

Humanity progresses because from time to time it is fortunate enough to produce genetic mutants such as an Einstein or a Edison from its genetic cesspool.

If the New world order manages to separate and nurture individuals such as the above while reigning in the savage impulses of the masses, then it can only benefit humanity in the longer term.

6. Sounds like Rockefeller Social Engineering.

7. I heard it was 1,618,000

8. You still haven't answered the basic premise of the argument.

Why is a "New World Order" a bad thing?

You might try answering once you calm down and think rationally.

9. Oh the New World Order is coming unless a heck of a lot of people, especially the moonbats, wake up.

It's called - "Sharia."

Learn it. Live it. Love it.....Or die.