How can i raise money?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ligerny, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ligerny

ligerny

Your too quick to assume. I tested it with live money as well. Originally on demo like most normal people.

But as far as demo's are concerned. It matters depending on your strategy. Usually people say demo is not the same as real account which is true since emotions are different for both. Only difference my strategy has nothing to do with it emotions or trading on immediate market change. I look at previous days technical data. I plot all my entries with money management rules. It either hits the targets and make profits or take misses and takes losses. Thus emotion is eliminated as no more decision making is necessary as everything is preset.

As far as my statement. If someone professional approaches me, we can speak privately, i don't intend to post it on a public forum :)

#11     Dec 7, 2008
  2. ligerny

ligerny

I rather not assume debt. I'm sure there are more normal methods

#12     Dec 7, 2008
  3. ligerny

ligerny

Is 10-25% monthly returns considered normal? I think that's very impressive and real traders know that's extremely hard. It's better then con artists claiming there exaggerated 1500% returns lol. Besides hedge funds charge about the same amount and most people lose money with them.

#13     Dec 7, 2008
  4. ligerny

ligerny

Well said! :)

#14     Dec 7, 2008
  5. Anyone who would come on ET and ask an inane question like this is obviously not experienced enough or qualified to trade O.P.M.

#15     Dec 7, 2008
  6. ligerny

ligerny

So what's the point of this forum, Pointless conversation? I'm Assuming there are some very intelligent individuals on here that can share some good suggestions.

#16     Dec 7, 2008
  7. I've considered this before. My account has grown over 500% since I opened it March 1st although it was small to start with.

It seems to that the simplest thing to do is borrow money at 8%-10% per year and keep all the profits for yourself. One would eliminate practically all headaches since you have no customers. Taxes would also be simpler. No need to set up a corporation etc.

If you lack the faith to invest in your system, why should anyone else?

Good Luck!

#17     Dec 7, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

Two questions before anybody will write you a check:

1. Do you have an audited track record?
    2. Are you a licensed CTA?

#18     Dec 7, 2008
  9. ligerny

ligerny

I know it might be a last option if all else fails.

#19     Dec 7, 2008
  10. ligerny

ligerny

1- No... Where can i get that done?
    2- I have that option. I am a registered NFA member :)

#20     Dec 7, 2008