How can I hide the PNL boxes for Ninja Trader? They really disturb my decision making

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by neveral0ne, May 18, 2010.

1. I just cant stop staring at them ,and its pissing me off coz I leave such huge profits left on the table especially trading 6E and Crude Oil, I just want to hide the PNL boxes, points, or % I dont want it on my screen, is there a way to do this ?

2. Which PnL boxes are you referring to?

If you mean those on the "Strategies" and "Positions" tabs in the Contol Center, then do the following:
    - point with mouse at the boxes in question
    - right mouse click
    - select "Grid Properties"
    - de-select "PnL"
    - click "OK"

3. I am talking about the PNL box on the SuperDOM and the box thats next to the chart market with your position price

4. I don't think it's possible, I looked through all the options.

Just move the DOM down the screen until everything below the price rows isn't showing.

Add some extra price rows too in the properties to make it taller so you get a better view.

5. Good idea, I will try that, thanks.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not very classy, but you could use a small piece of this.

[​IMG]

Hey, at least it isn't grey!!

7. ehorn

ehorn

Another good use for duct tape! :D

8. lmao thats hilarious lol

9. LeeD

LeeD

Where did you find a pink one? Is it a gurls-only prop shop?

In the spirit of duct tape, you can use post-it notes or their "software" analogue or even any other always-on-top applications like Windows Task Manager.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Beside joking, it actually works and you only need to use a really small piece I guess like a quarter coin. Now if you actually use the grey one, and your charts have a grey background, you won't even notice it...

#10     May 18, 2010