How can I customize the charts in eSignal?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by EMini-Player, Jul 31, 2003.

1. How can I change the width of the candles, and the spacing between each candle in eSignal?

Also, can I plot multiple studies in the same window? For example, I watch 3 different stochastics. Can I have all 3 in the same window instead of in 3 different windows/stacks?

Thanks,

-FastTrader :)

2. Hawker

Hawker

I'm looking to do the same with the candles width!! No success. Regarding the studies , right click on the chart and select "tile studies" in lieu of satck. Hope this help .:)

3. Tiling studies just tiles them into tabs. I don't want that.

I still want the studies stacked, but want certain studies in the same "window" or stack instead of in multiple stacks.

-FastTrader

4. To change candle width go to View, check the "Advanced Chart Bar" if it is not already checked. On the bar you will see <> and ><. Click on these to increase/decrease the width and spacing.

Alternatively left click on your mouse and hold it while dragging back or forward across the timescale at the bottom of the chart.

5. Hawker

Hawker

That works!! Thx :)

6. Thanks.

Any thoughts on how I can have multiple studies in the same window? Like, have stochastics in the volume window?

-FastTrader :confused:

7. Anyone :confused: