How can I become better in economics?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Abdulla 553, May 28, 2007.

1. Dear sirs
    give me advices for how to become good in economics and to understand it well please.
    Best Regards

2. Thank you (jerry11901) but I meant I want a text not a video, I want a subject about introduction to economics please
    Best Regards

3. introduction to economic principles

4. Daal

Daal

federal reserve conspiracy theories is the last thing you need. its only going to make you biased and shutdown your reasoning. i suggest you milton friedman books

5. From jerry11901...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...ECRET+FED&hl=en"

Why did you post that video????
    I am forever going to be haunted by that eiree chant being played in the background... "just when you think you are winning the game, someone changes the rules."

"federal reserve conspiracy theories is the last thing you need. its only going to make you biased and shutdown your reasoning. i suggest you read milton friedman books"

How ironic you mention milton friedman, he's in the conspiracy video, saying the banks caused the great crash by withdrawing money supply, then purposefully standing by while the market broke down.

6. Daal

Daal

Yep. He also believed the federal reserve has done a fantastic job in the last 30 years. the conspiracy video doesnt mention that. Not a surprise as they love to handpick their 'facts'. yet they will praise him and say how a nobel prize winner is backing their theories while ignoring he also praised greenspan and thought bernanke was a good choice for the job

7. asragov

asragov

8. swing2

swing2

Hi all, I just finished an online economics class, and I left feeling that the professors are very smart, but way out of touch... I asked them to explain the extreme profits of the big oil companies if their refineries were always running at 100% They are showing profits well in excess of the markup in refined products... Their answer... supply and demand... Generic, and oversimplified...

#10     May 30, 2007