How can I ask a shill to see statement?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by torontoman, Oct 30, 2009.

1. If he could do what he claims, he could get rich by himself without a middleman and the hassle of managing OPM.

#31     Nov 1, 2009
  2. No, that's bullshit.
    the point is that IF IT WERE TRUE, he would provide the statements....because it's not true, he can't..

Managing OPM, if you are successful, is immensely profitable. It's only slightly profitable if you suck.

#32     Nov 1, 2009
  3. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

The fact of the matter is that the great majority of these traders who subscribe to these services either think they can learn quickly from these con-artists or just dont have the patience to gain experience from studying price action and learning market psychology day after day for months or even yrs. They want results NOW.
    Its not going to happen !

It took me a lil over 2 yrs of sim acct trading and studying almost every F&%$#ing day to find a system that works for me.

Those who put in the time and effort, and PATIENCE will eventually be rewarded. Those who dont will fall off the cliff(lose $$) over and over again.

Remember, the Roman Empire wasn't built in one day.

#33     Nov 1, 2009
  4. Roman empire fell faster than it was built--another lesson for those who think education in markets in less expensive.

#34     Nov 1, 2009