How Can Americans Support Baby Killers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 27, 2006.

1. reg

reg

Nowhere in my post did I mention about any other "non-white" person. My post was about you and you only. About how embarrassing it must be for other Canadians to have you classified as a fellow Canadian.
    Now, which part of my post was racist?
    I didn't call you a goat-humper, did I? LMAO!

#51     May 28, 2006
  2. The majority of canadians belieave in what i belieave in. The majority of canadians belieave president bush lied about iraq. Lied about wmd's. Lied about all of the prewar intelligence. Most canadians belieave it was all about oil. That the war was a mistake. Most canadians belieave we should be out of afghanistan. Reg you said I wasnt a canadian, I just live there. You made a implication I wasnt canadian, even thought I am a canadian. Reg tell me the truth, do you think iraq had anything todo with 911? And tell me the truth do you belieave if these men are convicted they should be given the death sentence? If these events occured in american, they would be. And tell me how would you not? These men basically went into houses, took little girls in their pajamas. And before they killed them execution style, executed their parents in front of them, made them beg for thier lives, and then blew their brains out. And those same geniuses, took pictures, and emailed it to their friends in the states.

#52     May 28, 2006
  3. reg

reg

That was what the French were saying up until the time of the riots.

#53     May 28, 2006
  4. reg

reg

You are not a Canadian because you still don't know how to spell "believe"correctly. :D
    And I don't really give a rat's ass what Canadians believe in. They don't contribute diddly-shit to America and they need us more than we need them.
    Now, stop your ranting and go back to your tent.

#54     May 28, 2006
  5. 600,000 = 2% (that's not very large by any stretch of imagination).
    "The dramatic increase in the Muslim population in the last 15 years can be accounted for primarily by the influx of Somali refugees."
    http://www.islamicpopulation.com/canada_muslim.html

Wait till it reaches10-15%.

#55     May 28, 2006

6. Now that I answered your question you can answer mine about Malmo, Sweden.

Don't reword what I said. Once there are enough Muslims there will be problems...... You said "... then the problem isn't really founded in Islam" Don't give me that garbage.

#56     May 28, 2006
  7. Based on your answer to my question, there is no reason to participate with you in any sort of logical dialogue.

You are obviously arguing from conclusion....

America demonstrates that it is not the practice of Islam that is the cause of the problem, as we have millions of practicing Muslims who live peacefully with non Muslims.

We see no suicide bombers in America fighting for some cause of Islam, with thoughts that their death will deliver them to some heavenly reward.

The problems of Europe or elsewhere are their problems, and frankly I have not looked deeply enough into the situations to form any reasonable conclusions.

Bigots however, shoot from the lip, and argue from bigotry.

Your argument was shown, by the example of America and Canada to be lacking in any reasonable foundation.

In the same way that Irish Catholics who engaged in terrorism didn't make Catholicism an evil religion, millions and millions of Muslims practice Islam peacefully worldwide clearly showing that Islam alone is not the cause of violence and intolerance.

#57     May 29, 2006
  8. so your saying you have about 25 million muslims living the us, by the last figures thier was only 6.5 million. You have a population of 250 milion not including illegal immigrants. and that figure is 300million. Since most of the illegal immigrants come from mexico, a predominantely catholic country. Where do you get 25 million muslims.

#58     May 29, 2006
  9. Mahram,

Americans don't support baby killers. The marines who allegedly did that, probably had a lapse in judgement. During the heat of war, being humans after all, they did something wrong and will probably face penalties if proven guilty. Not many countries will subject their soldiers to this kind of hearing that America does, and that is the greatness of the system.

Also, there are a bunch of people who will support the wrongful actions. They maybe Americans by passport, but they are non-Americans in spirit. The compassion, justice and sense of right and wrong is missing in them, and the USA is all about it.

#59     May 29, 2006
  10. tradermaji, how can it be a lapse in judgement, or a mistake when these men systematically took little girls in their pajamas, executed their parents in front of them, made them beg for their lives, and point blank blew their brains out. And these scumbags, took trophy pictures, and emailed it back home. That must have been the stupidiest thing I ever seen.

#60     May 29, 2006