How Can Americans Support Baby Killers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 27, 2006.

1. "The Muslims do not want to peaceable co-exist with non-Muslims is the problem."

How do you explain the 6+ million Muslims living in America, and more in Canada who seem to be able to live peacefully with Christians, Jews, Agnostics, etc.

(I expect to hear something like the Muslims in America aren't really practicing Islam, or that they are all sleeper cells, etc.......)

#41     May 28, 2006

2. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT????

read this:
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/003131.php

The Religion of Peace right? You are just in such denial that is all I can say.

#42     May 28, 2006
  3. reg

reg

You are not a Canadian. You are an Iranian who just happens to live in Canada and who enjoys the freedom and opportunities that Canada offers that you cannot enjoy in your home country.

#43     May 28, 2006
  4. #44     May 28, 2006
  5. Please explain Malmo......

Seriously tell me why Malmo, Sweden, much of France and the UK is such a disaster now that Muslims live there now. Practically the whole country of France was on fire for heaven's sake. But I suppose that was all whitey's fault right? Are you going to tell me now Europe is better off with Muslims living there? But somehow in the US it is different?

#45     May 28, 2006
  6. You didn't answer my initial question.

Instead, you proceeded to use a strawman fallacy.....

#46     May 28, 2006
  7. I think there is a tipping point when the Muslim population reaches a certain level in a geographical area problems will exist and be obvious. The percentage of Muslims in this country is so very low but in some areas in Europe it is much much higher and they have obviously have serious problems with the Muslim population there. Just because I haven't seen riots on TV doesn't mean problems don't exist in the US it is just not obvious like in Europe.

As far as Europe goes it is a disaster. There is no denying that. Unless your name has many z's in it. You can now explain how great Europe is with this influx of Muslims.

#47     May 28, 2006
  8. So if I understand your thinking, the minority status in the US is why Muslims leave peacefully with non Muslims?

Is that about it?

If that is true, then the problem isn't really founded in Islam, but in demographics and politics....

#48     May 28, 2006
  9. thats funny my canadian passport saids Im canadian. LOL home country. Reg be honest, you dont think any non white person could be american or canadian yes or no. And you must admit reg that's clairly a racist statement you made. Very unamerican. :D

#49     May 28, 2006
  10. canada has a very large muslim population we dont have any problems :D

#50     May 28, 2006