How Can Americans Support Baby Killers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 27, 2006.

1. Load the boat, i admit I have very left wing views but you know alot of my points are correct. Alot of posters here say how come you werent dismayed when muslim extremists hurt little girls and woman. I am angry. those before the invasion there werent any suicide bombings or insurgents. The common people could basically live out their life in peace. but now its all change and it is up to the americans to uphold the law. These soldiers are basically policeman. They are held in a higher standard. They are suppose to uphold the law and constitution, that they swore to protect. And we all know that these marines killed these children in execution style. Forcing them to beg for their lives. Can you tell me people who make a 3 year old girl beg for her life, right before they shot her in the head, doesnt deserve the death penalty. These are officers of the law. but you know what, we both know these men wont get the death penalty or life in prison. 5-15 years. And half way throught probation, then a book and movie deal. We all know how this will end. If these men took this action in america, there would be a firestorm like I said.

#31     May 28, 2006
  2. longhorn how am i a pedaphile, am I dating any girl under the age of consent, no i am not.

#32     May 28, 2006
  3. Why don't you relocate to Fallujeh and take tradermaji with you. You can post on here daily and tell me how wrong I am...... :D

#33     May 28, 2006
  4. Im a canadian thankyou very much. Canada is truely the land of the free and home of the brave. We didnt kill 24 children :D

#34     May 28, 2006
  5. You didn't kill any children.....you date them. Sick bastard. :mad:

#35     May 28, 2006
  6. thankyou very much my girlfriend is 17. In your country that is old enought to die in an unjust war :D

#36     May 28, 2006
    #37     May 28, 2006
  8. :D

#38     May 28, 2006
  9. Advocating killing of children is not only perverted, it is criminal in my mind. The marines under the stress of an unjust war, made some wrong, very wrong decisions. However, sitting here and advocating killing of children is the sign of serious psychological problems. Please seek some psychological/psychiatric help before you hurt yourself or someone.

#39     May 28, 2006
  10. Actually that was a very bad post by me and I do regret posting that but I do equate the Muslims with the Nazis of last century. I really believe they need to be taken out with a very heavy hand sooner rather than later. The longer we wait the worse this situation is going to get. The Muslims do not want to peaceable co-exist with non-Muslims is the problem. I don't see that ever changing....I think too many people are in denial how serious a situation this is for our country and the entire world. Lord knows some European countries have had their head in the sand and look what happened there.

#40     May 28, 2006