How Can Americans Support Baby Killers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 27, 2006.

1. Thanks for the heads up. Me thinks we should just put mahram the goatman on ignore and stop feeding this troll.

#21     May 28, 2006
  2. tomhaden this is the chitchat part of elitetrader :D......talk about troll Guess what tomhaden replied in a PM. he said the children deserve tobe killed b/c all muslims are animals. Directly from tomhaden's PM...and thats a quote.

#22     May 28, 2006
  3. whitster, but why not. In america if somebody shot a girl in the head, execution style. What would happen. And these guys killed alot of little girls that day. And babies. This rampage occurred over 4 hours. You could only imagine the little girls begging for their lives. Crying out to their dead parents bodies. And the soldiers laughting and telling them to beg for thier lives. Right before they pulled the trigger. Can you morally say if these men are convicted they shouldnt get the death sentence. That's why I think they should be sent to the hague. It is the only way for justice to prevail either way.

#23     May 28, 2006
  4. g222

g222

Good point.

Then I take it from your silence and the silence of the islamic clerics that the murder of women and children by their own islamic brothers and sisters is legal and that you, like those men of God, approve ????

You just don't like others doing it.

#24     May 28, 2006
  5. hey was their suicide bombings in iraq before the invasion. I dont agree with radicals attacking the populace. but the cops *marines* who are suppose to protect the people are the same ones going into houses and shooting little girls in the head. Tell me this is iraq better or worse before the invasion. Before the invasion you could actually walk out of the house without being shot. You could actually shop. Yeah you had a tinpot dictator, but that guy was up in his thrown. he didnt care about what the people was doing, unless they got in his way. There are a tons of dictactors. But at the end of the day you could live your life in peace. Hey you had running water, electricity, schools, hospitals, and gas. Now you have nothing, thanks the to the americans. Ture or not True. in fact before you could actually fly into iraq. Now it is so dangerous, you have to fly into iraq in the middle of the night, taking evasive maneuvers.

#25     May 28, 2006
  6. I agree 100% with tomhaden.....

#26     May 28, 2006
  7. Gosh... I guess it proves who are the animals :mad:

#27     May 28, 2006
  8. Gosh... I guess it proves who are the real animals :mad:

#28     May 28, 2006

9. u are a sick'o

#29     May 28, 2006
  10. mahram is a pedophile....stop feeding that sick fucking troll.

#30     May 28, 2006