How Can Americans Support Baby Killers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, May 27, 2006.

1. g222

g222

First of all, let me say that I agree with the majority of the posts I've read that have stressed that these Marines are innocent until proven guilty, and if so found, should indeed be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I fail to see how you interpret our reluctance condemn without a trial means that we condone killing women and children ... I don't see the connection there.

Secondly, you mean to say that you truly believe your statement above ??? That's all Americans are now doing ??? That's ALL ???????? An American in Iraq killed a baby ... ergo ... ALL Americans in Iraq are baby-killers ???????

From your several recent posts, it appears that the murder of women and children offends you ... reviles you ... even turns your stomach - as well it should. Only cowards intentionally murder helpless, defenseless women and children ... and it's good and righteous that there are people like you who take a stand against such barbarism.

And I'm sure that the hundreds upon hundreds of helpless women and children who were murdered by their own muslim brothers as they knelt in prayer in their mosks, as they shopped in their marketplaces or as they bordered their busses also offended you ... reviled you ... and turned your stomach - as well it should. I wonder if you coud direct me to those posts on ET where you expressed your revulsion to those acts ... or is it just the acts of Americans that bother you ??? Have you - or would you - so openly express your revulsion to those acts committed by muslims while in the land of your heritage ???

Sir, I think you'll find that Americans, Canadians, Central Americans, South Americans, Europeans, Australians, South Africans and on and on, condemn the murder of any women and children by anyone. But it appears that you, the muslim clerics and the muslim community condemn only those killings of muslim women and children that are perpertrated by non-muslims only. Therein underscores the reason your words are empty and lack credibility.

#11     May 28, 2006
  2. Tell me why I should give a damn about the enemy?

#12     May 28, 2006
  3. unlike the scumbag islamofascists, we prosecute warcrimes

if and when it is proven that these marines committed warcrimes, they will be punished

that's because WE are the civilized society and we have the rule of law.

the title of this post is a strawman, because i don't know any american (i am sure there are some though) who would support what these marines are ALLEGED to have done.

fwiw, in every war from the beginning of time, there have been criminal egregious atrocities.

and there always will be , because human nature is fallible

the difference between us and uncivilized scum like the islamofascists is that we hold people responsible for war crimes, and they don't

#13     May 28, 2006
  4. Whitster is right on this one.

Palestinian suicide bombers kill defenseless Israeli women and children... and then the murderers get streets named after them!

You will not see any streets named after a U.S. marine who breaks his code of ethics, and dishonors the corps by attacking unarmed civilians.

#14     May 28, 2006
  5. g222

g222

You know ... I'm beginning to endorse some of mahram's beliefs.

I, too, deplore any murder of iraqi women and children by American soldiers.

And the murder of these same women and children by their islamic brothers and sisters is beginning to bother me less and less.

#15     May 28, 2006
  6. whitster, do you really belieave politically the marine corps will actually ask for the death sentence. In over 100 years no us military soldier has been sentenced to death, for war crimes. Even the soldiers in my lai, wasnt sentenced to death, they were given lenient sentences. Im sure even if you had video of these soldiers putting a gun into a little girls head and pulling it, you would not get a death sentence. Bush and his admin would be pulling to many strings to prevent that from happening.

#16     May 28, 2006
  7. Rearden Metal so you are comparing soldiers who are suppose to uphold the law to terriosts. That Us soldiers are no more then terriosts. The diffrence is that nobody asked the US to come into iraq. They came in b/c they claimed there was WMDs. then when that turned out tobe a lie, it became nation building. These soldiers are suppose to uphold the law. If you read the reports basically these marines criminals, went into houses shooting little girls and woman. Babies. If this happened in america, can you imagine the uproar.

#17     May 28, 2006
  8. g222 the diffrence are the marines are suppose to uphold the law like I said. Uphold the constitution. If you are saying the marines should be compared to terriosts, then what makes the marines better? this is like a bunch of cops going into houses, shooting babies in the head. girl babies. I dont think personally these men will be prosecuted. If you look at the extent of the coverup. It runs up all the way to brigadier general. and the bush admin wont risk a political landmine of having soldiers sentencing to death for war crimes. I belieave whole heartedly even if there was video of them shooting a babie in the head, they would not be sentenced to death. they will probably get 10 years in prison and 5 years out in probation. And then they will write a new york times bestseller. Just look at the men at my lai, they even got less then 5 years in prison. America doesnt have the will to prosecute these soldiers, thats why I suggest they be sent the hague.

#18     May 28, 2006
  9. i never said they'd get the death sentence. where did i say that?

frankly, i have no idea.

i said if found guilty, they would be punished

#19     May 28, 2006
  10. tomhaden

tomhaden

Why does anyone reply to mahram. Read the description of a troll below and its mahram.

Mahram is a pedophile and troll.

None of his posts have anything to do with trading. They are the same anti-U.S. rants.

If you want to see him unravel, read the following thread for his physcotic rant: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68786

[​IMG]

#20     May 28, 2006