How can 100% condo ownership help me?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spinn, Dec 31, 2008.

1. The meds are designed to make you dependent on them while slowly killing you and developing other conditions. Like parasites. You're worth nothing to Big Pharma if you are healthy & cured. Get it?

Drop the meds, take a long vacation where the beaches are nice, the food is natural and the ocean water is clean. Eat well, try to stay active, make sure to swim in the ocean and suck in the water. The mineral composition of the ocean does have healing properties. And don't forget to be friendly with the island girls.

#61     Jan 6, 2009
  2. spinn

spinn

Yes I got it a long time ago. Almost every DR I have ever seen has completely failed me, save one.

What I thought was odd was that they failed me in the ways that made them the most money, I was naive. DRs are the gatekeepers to big pharma and they need to be held accountable as well.

Almost every medication I have ever been prescribed has covered up symptoms, allowing the underlying conditions to worsen.

And your previous post re salt is spot on, I need it even more than most. One DR even told me to get my cholesterol down to zero, which would also kill me. Although they would make money treating me before that happened.

At this point I view most, if not all, DRs with the same skepticism that investors should view Bernard Madoff.

I try not to think about it as some are good, but I have come to the realization that most American DRs are mentally ill.

#62     Jan 6, 2009
  3. Mvic

Mvic

I used to work 16-20 hour days with high stress, tons of caffeine, and sleep interrupted by trading alarms. I actually enjoyed it at first but after a few years I started getting burnt out. I was drinking so much caffeine and eventually the emotional trauma of a death of someone close just did me in. I was diagnosed with adrenal exhaustion and what helped me was a month off from everything, slept 8-10 hours a day, tapered off the caffeine to none and haven't had any since. Under the advice and care of an open minded endocrinologist with holistic leanings I loaded up on Vitamin B, C, and E and DHEA and learned to meditate. It did the trick for me thank goodness. Best of luck to you.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/endocrinology/a/adrenalfatigue.htm

http://www.womentowomen.com/adrenal...ype=content&keywords=adrenal+fatigue+symptoms

#63     Jan 6, 2009
  4. spinn

spinn

Thanks MVIC.....DRs told me for years that I was fine and there was nothing wrong even though all of my numbers indicated the endocrine function of a 75 year old. That is how they earned my animosity.

I have been off of caffeine for 18 months now and take the other things you suggested as well as a few more.

And yes, I understand the value of rest and am heading to Miami for 11 days, the longest vacation I have ever taken.

#64     Jan 7, 2009
  5. Mvic

Mvic

#65     Jan 7, 2009

6. Dumbass, I can give you $500,000 today, to find me a cup of salt naturally without buying it from a store.
    Could you?

No. Idiot.

----

Its not natural period. Salt isn't required, all types have of meat have sodium built in it, You eat meat, you get the sodium required. You don't need exra "salt".
    Idiots like you only can recite sheep talk. "Oh If you don't eat salt you will die"

#66     Jan 7, 2009
  7. I guess you have never visited the Dead Sea.

#67     Jan 7, 2009
  8. Sadly , no dead sea exists in a 2 mile radius in any of the US states or any other country.

-------

Most people mistake 2 things
    <b>
    Sodium VS Salt.
    </b>

Sodium is required by the body and readily available in all types of meats you eat.

Salt is not required OR available naturally period. Its a taste enhancer. And a slug killer.
    Kills slugs slowly and steady. They don't call Salt the silent killer for nothing.

#68     Jan 7, 2009
  9. Specterx

Specterx

If all you need are a few months of living expenses and you already have extensive market experience, then you could consider a HELOC, but who knows if a bank would give you one. Having no job and no other income would make it hard; my bro has perfect credit, unemployment income plus $40-$50k a year in rental income, but he says the best rate he could get on a mortgage is 7.5% or so on account of being "between jobs." Not knowing anything about your credit I'd say most banks would see you as a substantial risk.

If you do indeed have all sorts of medical issues then losing your health insurance should be a huge concern.

Finally, realize that borrowing money to trade is extremely risky. "Studying markets" may or may not be equivalent to trading experience, only you know for sure. 99% of traders take losses when they start out, but you can make your savings last longer if you stick to sim trading until you're raking in the dough...

It would be good to have a backup plan in any case.

#69     Jan 7, 2009
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Salt is a dietary mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride that is essential for animal life, but toxic to most land plants. Salt flavor is one of the basic tastes, an important preservative and a popular food seasoning.

Hey if I go to Salt Lake City, and collect the cup of salt, can I collect the 500K?

"The Bonneville Salt Flats are a 159 square mile (412 km²)[1] salt flat in northwestern Utah. The depth of the salt has been recorded at 6 feet (1.8 m) in many areas.[citation needed] A remnant of the ancient Lake Bonneville of glacial times, the salt flats are now public land managed by the Bureau of Land Management. It is the largest of many salt flats located west of the Great Salt Lake."

#70     Jan 7, 2009