How can 100% condo ownership help me?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spinn, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Ahoy, retard...

I'm suggesting that your weak frail ass take a vacation to resolve your genetic disability and permanent sickness...

If you can't trade - that's your problem.

#51     Jan 3, 2009
  2. Coolweb and pohpoh aren't far off.

http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/Adrenal_Gland_Disorders.cfm

I recommend you don't bother with trading on borrowed money. The odds are just as high you lose yourself out of your only asset, your condo.

And once you start digging (first 25k, then another 25k, etc) you'll never get yourself out.

Take care of your health and pursue trading as a hobby. If you have energy to trade at night, then it sounds like your job is not just exhausting, but boring you. Maybe you should go to a shrink as well and figure out what makes you tick. At times, all of us could use a shrink or a cognitive psychologist.

#52     Jan 3, 2009
  3. spinn

spinn

If it is permanent how is a vacation going to resolve it?

I never realized how easy it is to spot who is losing money one ET. I will now look for any and all of your posts to contra trade.......you are too cynical to succeed at anything other than joining Coolweb on my ignore list.

Coolweb has been on ignore since her first post.

And thank you for the construcctive post Scriab.....one thing though.....you assume I would trade my way into oblivion, which I would not. My method uses a hard stop above previous support and resistance, which is usually less than ten ticks, it is that accurate.

I realize losing is always possible...but there is no way I would continue trading if I lost even $5k.

My method is that good.

#53     Jan 3, 2009
  4. Lets go over this for a second...

"I own my condo outright. It is in the Washington DC suburbs and is probably worth $180-200k."
    - Probably not worth that. But anyways...

"I own my car outright, which is probably worth $7k.
    - Hahaha. Congrats.

"I also have a trading account with about $20k in it."
    - WOW! Ballin extra large...Does all that cash fit in your 7k car?

"My bills are about $1200 which includes everything. I am making enough to pay this and put away $500-700 a month, at best. DC aint cheap."
    - DC ain't cheap? Clearly someone with a worldly view. And you are making $1700-$1900 a month working FULL TIME?? What a loser...

"I am working full time but the issue, and my reason for posting this question, is my declining health. My adrenal glands are failing and I feel like I have the flu 24/7 and am having a harder and harder time crawling to work and suffering 40 hours a week.
    I have been studying markets for 8 or so years and have a method I am comfortable with but have not been able to trade."
    - So you are a paper trader...Wow.

"I realize losing is always possible...but there is no way I would continue trading if I lost even $5k. My method is that good."
    - Another tough talking paper trader. You are telling me that you want me to tell you my trades so that you can fade them, when you don't even have the courage to trade your own flawless methodology??
    I retract my previous statements....you should go to Thailand and get fucked.

#54     Jan 3, 2009
  5. POO POO , you sure have a lot to say for somebody who has yet to post in P/L section. I guess fucking with sick and crippled is easier than actually trading.

Leave the kid alone"trader"!

#55     Jan 6, 2009
  6. spinn

spinn

You can not really fuck with someone when they do not see your posts.

This is not my first day on the net, or trading. I realize there are a lot of mentally ill paper traders who come to ET to convince themselves they are making money.

Or maybe he is another Bernard Madoff, either way he is completely irrelevant.

And I am far from crippled.......I am sure Poh will find someone with cancer to mess with and lose interest in me soon.

#56     Jan 6, 2009
  7. We are all sick in one way or another. Noody has a perfect health. As for crippled, when it comes to being successful traders we are all limping, some less then others but nobody walks straight in this game.

Did not mean to insult you. Sorry mate.
    Good luck with trading and everything else. You deserve a shift in luck.

#57     Jan 6, 2009
  8. Nah, I told the poor bastard that he should take a vacation, and he blew up at me like I was some fucking noob...
    and then I read his posts more closely, and he sounds like a goddamn moron anyways...
    "send me your trades and I'll fade you and make a fortune"..
    now that sounds like an 18 year old putz if I've ever heard one...

How does a 7K car start at 8AM? Not very well...
    Enjoy your day job and your perfect trading vehicle...
    BAHAHAHAHAH

#58     Jan 6, 2009

9. How does the car start at 8AM? ..... I do not know I work at home.

#59     Jan 6, 2009
  10. Are you fucking retarded?

Salt, as in sodium, and sugar are both natural substances and in heavy circulation in nature. Neither is man made, never was and never will be. It is refined, there is a BIG difference.

Eliminate ALL salt? You will die, plain and simple. Sodium, along with other MINERALS, is vital to the body. Sea salt is a composition of minerals, with sodium being the major component. There is a key balance, which is absent in traditional salt products you see today.

Please learn WTF you are talking about before you give someone advice that will land them in ER.

#60     Jan 6, 2009