How can 100% condo ownership help me?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spinn, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Mav88

Mav88

The military is about to get gutted, I wouldn't bother applying with them. On the other hand my postal lady is a retard, I would love to see one of you replace her.

#41     Jan 1, 2009
  2. I doubt the military will be gutted. Aerospace engineering was never in much demand in the past but the gov website is loaded with AE jobs.

#42     Jan 1, 2009
  3. Borrowing money to trade is 99% likely to leave you impoverished in the future. It is called "scared money." This is like having the lottery being your retirement plan.

Perhaps 1% of traders make enough to live off of. Everyone else CONVINCES themselves

Believe it or not, investigate disability through Social Security. A person considered permanantly disabled MAY qualify. Contact your local SS office for info.

#43     Jan 1, 2009
  4. Totally...take 5K and sleep on Thai beaches for a month and live like a king...the new air, food, water will do you good...

#44     Jan 2, 2009
  5. spinn

spinn

Can you read?

Again, I am sorry trading is not working for you. Please pm me your trades so I can take the other side and resolve this.

#45     Jan 2, 2009
  6. pretty sure you are the one with the nonworking trades. has to be a crackjob to even think of mortgaging their home for money.

its called trade on your cummaltive profits from your TRADES.

#46     Jan 2, 2009
  7. Medications as in Pharma drugs?

You're pretty much screwed if you are taking those for adrenal glands. You got bigger issues to worry about besides trading.

#47     Jan 2, 2009
  8. spinn

spinn

The meds are not specifically for adrenals, they are difficult t treat.

One s for thyroid, the others more for energy.

But you are correct, this is a special form of hell and I fear I will not be able to work much longer, the fatigue is beyond description.

#48     Jan 2, 2009

9. Only on elitetrader, do you find people posioning themselves while trying to figure out why they are so sick. LOL

Equivalent to this retard I know who thinks he MUST eat sweet candy to fend off his diabetes cause it keeps him from shaking.

No wonder your adrenal glands are failing. Thank yourself for you own wrong logic and posioning yourself.

-------------------

http://www1.wfubmc.edu/endo/diseases/Adrenal+Failure.htm

I looked it up and low and behold I see adrenal glands is responsible for regulating glucose, aka CARBS and SUGAR.

a. sodium makes you very sleepy, Eat some mcdonalds where they have sodium levels @ 1000% daily value, with french fries, right after
    a mix of high glucose (coke) and salt fries + salty bread on the hamburger = immedaite fatigue.

What your ass needs to do, listen up you self-wrecker, lol , Seriously, even I Find it funny how one can posion themselves and think its the RIGHT thing to do.

1. Eliminate ALL salt from your diet,
    2. Eliminate ALL sugar from your diet.

If its not from the ground don't eat it.
    Anything you cook, should be cooked without SALT or SUGAR, or SOY SAUCE.

IT should taste bland like shit, but it'll get better after your assed up taste buds get regulated.

3. Drink a lot of water. (at least 1.5 quarts per day)
    4. Exercise

I actually had to post it, cause it was so obvious.

ps. you will never make it as a trader with your broken ass logic.

LOL!
    ------------

ps. Salt is extremely hard for the body to process. That is the reason why you have fatigue. Its equivalent to eating a huge piece of meat, its very hard for the stomach to process salt or meat, You get sleepy immediately.

Salt is very very detrimental to your health. Even more so then sugar.
    Both man made.
    Both made so it can increase the flavour of food.
    You will *pay* for the increased flavour.
    You'll pay with your health, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I love elitetrader. Only place you can find someone so determinedly right, yet so so wrong to the point of sickness.

#49     Jan 3, 2009
  10. To help the stupid, I'll write up what your diet and lifestyle should consist of.
    Its unlikely in a million years you'll ever think it up logically.

1. WATER

1.5 Quarts of Water, broken up into 8 cups of water.

3 cups of water in the morning
    3 cups of water in the afternoon or after workout
    3 cups of water at night.

You should be pissing in a continous pace, Considering your adrenal glands don't work.

2. DIET

Your diet, should consist of.

1. Rice or Whole grain rice, or Whole wheat bread or Oatmeal
    2. Lots of cooked vegetables. with pepper and other non-salty but herby condiments.
    3. Some meat. Not a lot, I'd say a fistful.

Eat as much Carbs as you like.

3. How much carbs you eat = how much you workout right after in 30 minutes

Since your ADRENAL glands don't work,. meaning you can't even process your own carbs. You *must* workout after to process the carbs.

Exercising the carbs off right after eating is the most important thing because your body SUCKS. You must work it off manually.

--------------------
    Not even knowing your lifestyle I can immedaitely "tell"

a. You eat AFTER you workout, WRONG. You must eat BEFORE you workout.
    Your adrenal glands sure ain't working, who's going to process the food for you?

b. You eat a lot of salt obviouslly. Sugar probably.
    You have high blood sugar all the time, cause you got no working glands making you fatigued all the time.

c. You probably don't drink any water, so your body is like a blocket toilet without any running water.

d. You need prescrip medicine ( which don't work much) because you are too lazy to abstinate from processed oreos and potatoe chips and mexican food.

Yo, You suck.

#50     Jan 3, 2009