How Bout InterbankFX vs Oanda

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jackflash, Sep 2, 2005.

1. thanks don. i may give this til next week and give them a call on tues, but it appears the co is ok from the comments so far.

#21     Sep 3, 2005
  2. Yes you've got the right idea.

#22     Sep 3, 2005
  3. misha7

misha7

:D :D :D Maybe it's time for you to get over your First exwife? Btw, how many exwives have you got? just curious.

I have nothing personal against Interbank FX, and I have no desire to promote any other firm. People should switch on their brains more often, but I guess this is too much to ask.

#23     Sep 3, 2005
  4. Oh, Im over them...its just that you reminded me of one of them. I only have three right now, but im looking for miss #4. The lucky little devil, who ever she is.

Pleeeese. Maybe its time for you to get over yourself though huh? Are all your posts on other threads so enlightening? Go back and look at my question... uh.... how have u contributed? By all means dont promote any other firm but this is a forum. hello?

A little advice; At some stage of the thread your opinions, and thats all u have posted, may contribute. But u should refrain from expressing opinions until the thread, and it goes for any thread, gets going a bit. Especially if you are thin skinned and cant take the lash. If you can contribute to answering a question or a problem with an objective answer, then jump on in. If not, then lay back and try to learn something. Encourage others to do the same. Maybe then you wouldnt have to read so much crap to get to a sliver of usefull information from what might appear to be an interesting thread. Oh yea, and try not to piss off the person who asks a simple question with some injection of mean spirited unilateral superiority or inferred stupidity put down.

:D

ps...thanks pip

#24     Sep 4, 2005
  5. btw...does anyone know how ibfx operates in fast market conditions? I have heard some horror stories about other firms pulling stop orders, fills 40 to 50 pips off the stops etc.. Any feedback about IBFX?

(tl..u cut out the best part...hehe)

#25     Sep 4, 2005
  6. Softouch

Softouch

7. misha7

misha7

Moderators... good job.

#27     Sep 4, 2005
  8. mahras2

mahras2

#28     Sep 4, 2005
  9. I understand your feelings. Price spikes suck. They screw up systems and cause unwanted trades to occur. I have been meaning to implement filtering in my code to at least partially offset this problem. This isn't the first spike so I guess it is my own fault for not taking it more seriously and implementing the fitering sooner. I guess all sorts of wild card things are bound to happen on a holiday weekend. Let us know what you decide to do. I sure hope we don't get 300 pip spikes like this one during active trading hours - that could be a serious nightmare and probably a deal breaker for me.

Doesn't currenex require a 250K account?

#29     Sep 4, 2005
  10. From their website...

Currenex clients represent the full spectrum of foreign exchange and money markets participants on the buy and sell sides. On the sell-side, over 50 leading banks - representing the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin American markets - provide liquidity, while the buy-side includes major multinational corporations, funds and broker-dealers

#30     Sep 4, 2005