How Barry really plans to control healthcare costs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

For the masses yes, which makes me wonder why anybody would want "universal care".

What about congress, federal employees and POTUS?

They going to get rationed care as well?
    Or is that just for us poor dumb voters?

#11     Aug 13, 2009
  2. I don't think anyone "wants" universal care. At least no one i know. But what I want and what's inevitable are two different things. (barry has fried this moment...so no need to worry about now)

Congress care? Really? You're not that naive I know. But as i said, ultimately EVERYONE will have rationed care. Get used to it. Or make enough money where you don't have to worry about the proletarian debate.

BTW: I thought you had me on ignore?

#12     Aug 13, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I just don't get it, socialized medicine is pretty shitty everywhere with long waits for people in dire needs and sometimes they are just disallowed needed meds and procedures because the budget isn't there for it...

They way I see this irrationality that health care should be paid for by the public, that it's ok if it destroys the private healthcare sector, etc.. and that the costs will be astronomical... is the the Left A) Doesn't care about the public's costs B) the section of the public that works in the private sector can be walked all over and C) They want their political agenda in place at ANY COST...

The Democrats would be like the Viet Cong after the Tet Offensive.. they would be driven back where they came from and cease to exist as an organization, if they lost just half the Black votes... Blacks don't work in the private sector, the Democrats have put the kaibosh on that by lawsuits and policies that make a black job candidate very unattractive.. not to mention the incessant stirring of the flames of racism among blacks... Blacks in the US work for the public sector or they are on welfare subsidized by criminal activity... The Left needs them desperately to stay that way. If blacks got good jobs in the private sector they would become Republicans....

So Obama and all the rest of the sickening leftist trash in the US want to bring health insurance for ghetto monsters to the same level as what working people have... destroying a system that is great for workers is not a problem for them...

Freedom lovers in the US had better get busy to systematically destroy the left while we still have the freedom to do it... I'm reading Rules for Radicals so I can understand where all this insulting shit comes from... that's a start.. hee hee, the author admits in the first chapter that the McCarthy hearings damaged Commie agitation in the US so badly that they had to start over at square zero in the 60's, even he didn't like all the incredibly obnoxious lawless bastards we had for organizers in those days... Guys like BO are sort of second gen.. "change from within the system" guys [lawyers iow]... we have to run this clown out on a rail...

How do these second gen guys get things done? They give you a financial crisis that destroys your savings and retirement and then offer you the tender mercies of communism, that's how they are doing it.. I'm going to some meetings to tell them to shove it sideways so far it blurs their thinking...

#13     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You must not know any liberals, they all want it.

They already have their own pension so they don't have to count on the SS program they've fucked up. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought they already had their own health care as well.

I did then...
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140498&perpage=6&pagenumber=25

#14     Aug 13, 2009
  5. Move away from East Los....It'll do you good.

#15     Aug 13, 2009
  6. I know some liberals...I think. They speak about it in hushed tones.

I already forgot the other part you said...

#16     Aug 13, 2009