How Badly has Obama Tanked the Economy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Aug 25, 2013.

1. fhl

fhl

After Obama and Krugman have gotten virtually everything they wanted, and the resulting misallocation of capital on a scale never before seen eventually wrecks the economy beyond comprehension, the only thing left to speculate about is all the various ways that Krugman and his followers will declare that it's <b>all conservatives fault</b>.

#11     Aug 27, 2013
  2. Read some time ago that in China, this mayor or some politician introduced an economic policy that disrupted the local economy and caused a downfall in living standards of the locals. He was found guilty of economic incompetence and shot.

#12     Aug 27, 2013
  3. The Chinese apparently hold politicians accountable for their actions. Sadly, we do not.

:(

I recall reading some time back about a country.... when a politician loses an election or declines to run for reelection, there is a public referendum and vote as to whether the politician should/not spend 2 years in jail as a reflection of his tenure in office. Wish we had that in America.

#13     Aug 27, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)
    I like it.

I mentioned the other day that 37 of the first 82 Roman emperors were assassinated/murdered. They knew how to eliminate a poor/bad leader.

#14     Aug 27, 2013