how backward is the us in science? 3% of evangelical christians believe evolution.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, all i can do is laugh when someone like you clearly has his blinders on, everyone with a brain knows that teachers, and the school system are overwhelmingly run by liberals.

#11     Jun 30, 2011
  2. as678

as678

Why try to fix something with a broken premise? High school should be optional. When we force kids to attend who don't want to attend A) They won't get anything out of it B) Schools become overcrowded C) We're still paying for it D) They could help out in the workforce.

#12     Jun 30, 2011
  3. Over 90% of all political contributions from teachers unions go to democrats, 10% to independents and 0% to Republicans.

The Amercian Federation of Teachers hasn't made a political contribution to a Republican candidate since the 1980s.

To say that teachers are conservative makes no sense. There's not a shred of evidence to support it.

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

#13     Jun 30, 2011
  4. you said all. now you are backtracking because i made you look stupid again. "THEY ARE ALL LIBERALS RUNNING THE SYSTEM". most schools are run by the states. just in case you didnt know there are more red states than blue states.

#14     Jun 30, 2011
  5. he said all teachers are liberal. i simply pointed out he was wrong. many are conservative.

#15     Jun 30, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

You are a fucking idiot. And now you are trying to attack me on symantics.

How do you explain your defense before i used the term "all" and instead used "overwhelming" Which i used long before the fuck up.

No one in their right mind believes that every single person in the education system is a liberal. I misused the term "all" once, and i admit i sensationalised, with the word "all" but I repeatedly used the term "overwhelming"

Are you really this beaten up that you need to come at me based on wording?

You repeatedly attacked me for saying that the school system is "overwhelmingly" run by liberals, then i snap, and say "all" schooling is run by liberals, and you try to attack me based on wording? After getting decimated in an argument is that what you have to reach for?
    You are an embarassment.

#16     Jun 30, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you live in f*cking South Dakota. They probably have less then 1% of all the teachers in the US. Stop talking out of your ass.

#17     Jun 30, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

And furthermore, our biggest problem in education is not religion, it's the fact that 20% of high school kids can't even read and write at their level. I think that trumps religion. Come on Vhehn, look around you. Not in South Dakota, but come down to Chicago and walk the streets a little bit. These kids can't even name their own state capital, who the VP of the US is or locating Germany on a world map. Religion is the least of our worries.

#18     Jun 30, 2011
  9. i think i hit a nerve. your immaturity is showing.

#19     Jun 30, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Why dont you post another 10 threads attacking religion, and see whose immaturity is lacking.

#20     Jun 30, 2011