how are your quotes today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Steelhead, Feb 28, 2007.

1. anvil here is a mess

2. sun170

sun170

Yea Anvil was all mess up today. Im still getting some delays with quotes, but not the crazy crosses I was getting earlier.

Missed alot of good trades cause of that. Been on the side lines since 10AM.

3. spotty at best.

4. kowboy

kowboy

Prints on Anvil and Tws messed up. Looks like a market data feed problem? Crossed quotes on Anvil seem to have settled down.

5. Posted to a couple of other threads, but I've noticed the NMS prints being 10-50+ cents off the current inside market. THis give these W-I-D-E price bars with the current bar jumping all over the map.

Tried typing XYZ=N (I use eSignal), but am concerned I'm not getting the whole picture this way - no PSE, THRD, etc.

New to trading equities on the screen, so this is a first.

6. thanks guys

7. So many out of market prints and charts are a mess.

8. Anvil was a mess for me this morning too. But it sounds like it's happening to other quote providers as well? Let's hope this gets fixed asap...

9. I just switched from candlestick to line charts. It cleans it up all the nasty wicks.

10. gella

gella

As i was told by 2 tech guys that issue with lots of prints on Third market way outside the NBBO was due to the Instinet guys flooding the tape with their delayed data.

#10     Feb 28, 2007