how are you gonna ride the Gold crash down and make $$$?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by increasenow, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Something just kicked gold up $10 in the span of a heartbeat.

#11     Feb 24, 2009
  2. good call yesterday increasenow. how much did you make from it? a further pullback to 950-940 looks likely now. where it goes after that, who knows.

#12     Feb 24, 2009
  3. Hey guys...I got distracted this morning by "other work" stuff and did not get in...MAN!..anybody get in and make $$$?

#13     Feb 24, 2009
  4. lpchad

lpchad

Shorts today are making money hand over fist. INSANE

#14     Feb 24, 2009
  5. you finally get one right and you lose focus and don't have a position in place to take advantage of it. almost as bad as being wrong/early and losing money. hmmm

#15     Feb 24, 2009
  6. your right LOL :D hey did you get in on it or what are you trading currently?...still ES solely?..little Forex?

#16     Feb 24, 2009
  7. lpchad

lpchad

Great profits today short gold. It will be easy money on every rally in the weeks to come.

#17     Feb 24, 2009
  8. a 30 dollar move up or down in gold isnt "insane" by any means. You will be hurt by this move up. i trade it every day...its going up despite other commodities lagging...despite dollar strength, despite CASH for GOLD and US MINT gold coins being hawked every day on CNBC. There will be a HUGE move in gold once we break thru 1000 again. If my memory serves me, crude touched 100 and violently pulled back as well. The second time it got thru, however, ...

#18     Feb 24, 2009
  9. Just my thoughts exactly

Am still shocked at how those who claim trading as a career choice would choose to enter a short/medium term trade at "psychologically important" price levels....:confused:

If you are quite keen, at least do via options with say 1/4 normal position size, then scale in ?

I suppose we have different levels of Testicular Fortitude :D

#19     Feb 24, 2009
  10. Agree with you, but that CNBC commercial is hilarious. Same price every day for the same coins, and the guy is rolling his hands through the gold with those poser security guards. The commercial is so LOL I bust out every time it come son.

#20     Feb 24, 2009