How are you COVID isolating?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LacesOut, Mar 21, 2020.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

At the lake house, isolating with the family, always knew this would be the best place to be when the world shits a squirrel.

Holy fuck what will the bugs look like this summer?

Peace, quiet, an ice chipper, an axe...lots of booze, dope, board games, silver coins, canned food, frozen meats and other assorted weaponry.

I’ve never been a big gun person but I got my license last year (never fired a gun in My life until then). And my sister is a huge gun nut so she has taken care of me to make sure we are set. She even taught my kids how to shoot.

I’m not a handy person so I’m trying to pick up stuff as I go along. Lots of YouTube videos.
    Also learning Chinese (again).

Wife won’t let me near her till my ‘quarantine’ period is over as I was travelling up till last week. Jokes on her because she’s starting to feel ill.

I did give up smoking which is a good thing, I guess...but fuck would I ever love a smoke right about now.

How are you holed up?

2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Great topic.... in my bigass Colorado house with wife and daughter 8week minimum housebound .

Trading, playing jazz tenor sax, lots more exercise, card games.

Very well armed 2 glocks & sig 226 (great 9mm), Remington 12ga tactical pump shotgun.

Highly recommend "the club" for doors; you've gotta drill hole in floor though. Good to prevent kickins, picks

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Door...3riMw-HMbuGfSYMT4tuShQKTUIbNgYEaAjg5EALw_wcB7

LacesOut likes this.
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

The Club?? Like the thing they used on car steering wheels??
    We played Trivial Pursuit the 80s edition last night but it was too fucking easy.
    The boys are playing the new Doom.
    Started running the trails - using Strava with some buddies to keep on track.
    My boy and I are doing push-ups contests. Sad how he’s getting stronger than his old man. We wrestle and I’m struggling now.

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Yeah, same company.... my fave games = assassins creed, cod, battlefield, gta5, doa, mk, soul calibur

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

Meh, I used to game hard. Now I just don’t have the interest. Boys are begging me to play Destiny with them.

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. John_09

John_09

Reading, reading and spending quality time with family :)

7. No trips to the gym. Wife is insisting on delivery service for food and such things. Long walks with the dog.

8. Wallet

Wallet

Fishing

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Running, yoga, smoking weed, eating and washing my hands more than ten lifetimes. Also trained myself not to touch my face all day. Only time is after I wash my hands.

10. mlawson71

mlawson71

The skin of my hands hurts from the constant washing.

#10     Mar 31, 2020