"How America Became A Communist Nation" -- Porter Stansberry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 16, 2010.

1. You should read more than you thnk you know. Get that child?

#31     Dec 16, 2010
  2. WTF is he talking about??? LOL!!! Next he's going to go into his famous rant about how Trotsky was a capitalist... ROFL!!!

#32     Dec 16, 2010
  3. *GLUG GLUG GLUG*..... buuuurrp...

[​IMG]

#33     Dec 16, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#34     Dec 16, 2010
  5. That was terribly weak attempt to enlist Gabby to engage. I laugh at you.

#35     Dec 16, 2010
  6. Yep, that's some grammar he learned at the university where he got that masters degree of his, the same one where they taught him that Trotsky was a capitalist...

#36     Dec 16, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Get used to it.
    If I were as shitfaced as you obviously are now, I'd probably laugh too.

#37     Dec 16, 2010
  8. A much better question than that posed in the OP, i.e. "How America Became A Communist Nation" is:

How did America sell their soul to a communist nation, i.e. RED CHINA simply because American corporations can make money in the process?

#38     Dec 16, 2010
  9. Was staying off of computers not part of your conditional release??

Anyhow, yes indeed. Selling it's soul to a commie nation for the sake of stupid Obomb stimulus, and corporate welfare probably wasn't a good idea. But hey, now some africans know how to wash their penises!!!

#39     Dec 16, 2010
  10. Maybe American oligarchs looked at Communist China and Russia and thought "Those guys have an elite ruling class that make all the country's decisions, just like corporations operate - we want that for ourselves in America too!". And then decided to take it.

#40     Dec 16, 2010