How AIPAC buys influence at the highest level of the US Government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Apr 21, 2009.

1. QUOTE]Quote from Mom0/pH0x:

the term "zionist" means someone who believe in israel's right to exist... i think that falls well beyond the scope of jews... [/QUOTE]

I do not know but I think what people of conscious and many good Jews stand against is the fact that the state of Israel had to exist over the ruins of another country and the expulsion of its people.

Round II???

#21     Apr 23, 2009

2. That is my point, a zionist goes beyond merely believing Israel has a right to exist. Look at Emanuel. Taking things too far. According to your definition, I would be a zionist and that is laughable.

#22     Apr 23, 2009
  3. Basically.

That is one thing the pacifists cannot understand about Israel.

If you were to take all the people out of Israel and fill the entire country with the very same pacifists in a month half of the country would be armed to the teeth just like present day and the other half would be completely obliterated.

Israel is not an international bully. It is a nation built on the simplest instinct of all. Survival.

When you live in the US there is no daily, weekly of even yearly threat to ones own survival.

Living in Israel is like living in New York and having a couple hundred million people in Ohio, Virginia and Michigan advocating, participating and planning for the entire destruction of the state.

#23     Apr 23, 2009
  4. They used to be a pretty formidible fighting force. Remember raid on entebbe. Flew under the radar to hit Iraq nuclear facility. I am sure they are quite capable of taking care of business with or without the US.

#24     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Israel is a malignant cancer in our bones and we need to have it removed...

#25     Apr 24, 2009