how about this nice discreet selloff into the close?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Steelhead, Mar 8, 2004.

1. I am LMAO and ROTL !!!

"I am willing to act as intermediary. I suggest you both wire me $100,000 together with your audited statements. I will appoint a panel of 3 prominent local lap dancers to accompany me to the Bellagio high rollers roulette table, where I will place obscene amounts of money on number 9 (as in 9 years 1996, 1997,...). This is a win-win for everybody - I estimate that I'll be able to wire you $200,000 each by tomorrow, keeping the balance as my arbitration fee."

:D

#21     Mar 8, 2004
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Grand Master B:

"I'll bet you 10K I have an audit from 1996 on"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Sub says: That won't cover the lap dancers :(

LMAO :D

#22     Mar 8, 2004
  3. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

tooooooo funny

#23     Mar 8, 2004
  4. You tell me. Thank you.

Accumulation.

#24     Mar 8, 2004
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Everytime there is a down day, someone has to start a thread about a downward trend and how the bull market is over. Can you sense the impatience of the bears?

Hey how about looking at the volume today. It's low. How about looking at a 3 month charts of the S&P? Not much there to say that this market is going into a sell off.

As for the technical levels, you have to give a standard deviation to them. If support, resistance and pivots were so accurate to the last integer, then everybody would be making money in the market.

#25     Mar 8, 2004
  6. Havent been here in a couple of days...all is see is wag defending his long bias and fighting with everyone who disagrees with him. Any thought on this? How old is he by the way?

#26     Mar 9, 2004
  7. QQQ should bottom today around noon( short term ).
    Why did you buy 38 puts? I rarely buy options but 36 looks more cost effective as far as % of return.
    NVLS should bounce up if only TA is considered .
    30% drop might be too much , imo
    Peace

#27     Mar 9, 2004
  8. kinda key

#28     Mar 9, 2004
  9. mecro WTF are YOU talking about?

#29     Mar 9, 2004
  10. I don't see myself as "fighting" with anyone, except for the morons that play the "top-picking" game without any substantiated evidence or sound risk management methodology.

But I guess you must really believe that the James Crocks/Romeo/Grandmaster Munchkins of the world really add a lot of value to ET, eh?

If you want a lot of "Doomsday" and "the Bull Market is Over" or "I've been selling naked S&P calls all the way up since 1050 and making money every month" and I am huger than HUGE hyperbole, then why not hang-out on a Yahoo Message Board, and spare us here on ET, ok?

In the meantime, I shared with everyone a pretty key level last week, as well as yesterday . . . 1142 SPX.

#30     Mar 9, 2004