How a self made top 5% trader views the world (ME)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chloride, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Wow. Freeze your soul? That would really suck big time!

#41     Aug 11, 2007
  2. Asking for P/L screen to download on ET is pointless, no one will do such an act. And why would they?

#42     Aug 11, 2007
  3. Can I be a top 5% trader too? :/

#43     Aug 11, 2007
  4. Dustin

Dustin

#44     Aug 11, 2007
  5. You'll get the odd glimpse when it suits, but you've got to understand that most people on here don't have an account, 90% of people on here just wish and hope they were long term successful traders. It's impossible to know who the real traders are on here, anything said on here you can read about in a book or on the internet.

#45     Aug 11, 2007
  6. andread

andread

that's what I said

maybe I'll go on vacation on Vulcan next time.
    Live long and prosper

#46     Aug 11, 2007
  7. andread

andread

Even worse, there are people showing fake P/L

#47     Aug 11, 2007
  8. Funny, when someone comes on claiming to be a top 5% trader and puts (ME) in the title, I think "self-centered attention seeker" "baby" and liar." Why anyone would listen to you after that is beyond me. Sorry. But you come across as a rear end.

And 6 weeks from now, we will hear about your amazing signal service or $3999 course which is even more uesless than your attitude.

And since you registeredd August 2007, your credibility sinks even lower, as it is not even like you are a known entity.

#48     Aug 11, 2007
  9. ER9

ER9

i wish i could agee with your percentage there but i have to say a generous helping of luck should be included as well and i dont mean luck with outcome of trades.

#49     Aug 11, 2007
  10. razor99

razor99

being a good trader is all about inyuition:you either have it or you don't. for example i sometimes think i see things that nobody else see's and i take advantage and it works., that either means i do see things that others don't or i just see them faster.

#50     Aug 11, 2007