How a self made top 5% trader views the world (ME)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chloride, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Commander_guy/Insert/Referrer and now Chloride.

#11     Aug 11, 2007
  2. none are me

but I am sure all are better than you

I am here on Fri night, I broke my leg in two different places

you are here on Friday night because you are pathetic.

sorry, but if you can't take a bit of heat, well get the hell out of the kitchen. :D

#12     Aug 11, 2007
  3. How is that guy more pathetic than you? At least he can walk properly without breaking a leg.
    You sound very professional, I'm sure you're making money consistently, I'm sure!

#13     Aug 11, 2007
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

With as long as the Internet and message boards have been around surely we'd have evolved to the point of realizing its totally worthless to talk about who is better than who, who's quality of life is better than who elses and who is a better trader/has more money etc. You can say anything you want on the internet, and unless you get to know a person you will have no idea...even then a person can decieve others for a good amount of time if that is their goal.

#14     Aug 11, 2007
  5. As usual negativity shows up on every thread

starting with a person accusing me of being not one but several other people

if you trader wannabees out there want to read my thread as motivation then do so

if you want to read my thread as entertainment only.......hell then do so

to each his own I guess

#15     Aug 11, 2007
  6. opw

opw

and then you say:

Seykota's take on 'intentions' at his web site: "Intention = Result"

#16     Aug 11, 2007
  7. Most of your OP is OK...
    But here you are DEAD WRONG.

It's like saying "only persistence" is required to be:

(1) A world class musician.

(2) An NBA basketball player.

(3) A feature film director.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
    Talent is 90% of the ballgame... as it is in trading.

#17     Aug 11, 2007
  8. BJL

BJL

Actually, talent only accounts for 10%. I have to agree with OP that difference between well enough, talented player and top player is 90% persistence.

#18     Aug 11, 2007
  9. NTB

NTB

Your method is not a prescription for life success. Money is but one aspect in the pursuit of happiness. Going through life angry, hateful, and negative is inconsistent with happiness. Find another way to be a successful trader. There are plenty of kind, happy, pleasant money making traders. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

#19     Aug 11, 2007
  10. use the Force, Luke :D

#20     Aug 11, 2007