How a "pro charter" makes good amount of $$$ in HK every single day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GloriaBrown, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I talked about this person before, if you want to report him to HK gov you can search for the info

Here are the simple steps to win good amount $$$ as a charter everyday in HK:

-Work as a dealer in a bank for years, then pretends to be trader in second tier public media, only need to good at BS talking, sound like having great confidence, talk like predicted everything after trading hours, talk like bringing people in private chat group to win money everyday. Of course need to pay a fee to show up.

-Charge people around 100 US dollars to join private chat group in QQ instant messenger for "teaching day trade". Some people would be silly enough to join. You count the income.

-Keep BS with non sense in private chat group, keep telling the silly people to long or short as long as not touching his support or resistant levels, then keep changing his "trading idea" in every talk and no one really can tell what he means.

-Ask friends or colleagues to post win money pictures in private chat group

-Silly people see other post win money posts, they feel this must works. People win money by luck post their pictures too, people lose money would not talk.

-Post the win money pictures to facebook everyday, saying win money everyday, then more silly people will join.

-Partner with a broker firm, offer free private chat chat for high frequency customers, then these people would not leave chat group and look like a lot of people join the group.

-Offer 3 hours 400 US dollars course to teach silly people to day trade with hour candles. Just long or short if next candle is higher/lower than last one. BS about head and shoulder, trendlines. He has a very simple candle plan and he calls it the bible by him, just today open higher than weekly open that kind of simple bs.

-What pro BS skills he uses to teach day trade? Tendlines, fib ratio, many daily/weekly avg lines, candles watching.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

So, we should be doing this to earn money? Your message is unclear. Whatever happened to earning money the old fashioned way, like playing by fair rules. Not trying to scam people. Jesus, people's minds have become so lazy. This is why I am going to die poor...Because I cannot abide this cheep way out of every tangle.
    Scam Scam Scam!

SimpleMeLike, dealmaker and CALLumbus like this.
  3. dozu888

dozu888

'A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place'

-Gordon Gekko

dealmaker likes this.
  4. qlai

qlai

It's kinda funny how many steps you have listed to make "easy" money. Each one would be a major undertaking.
    Different people have different talents. Nothing wrong with maximizing and monetizing your talents in a legal manner.
    Every service fulfils some need.
    We are not talking about scamming the elderly or even poorly educated here, right?
    Don't like it, don't sign up.

jys78 likes this.
  5. I agree his marketing talent is good, with a face that people consider he can be trusted.

6. By the way a lot of victims have formed few telegram groups to against him and educate people who are still in the paid chat group.

7. Victims include elderly or poorly educated

8. Apparentky that includes you. You have been hanging around this site for years and seem to be as uneducated and stupid as you were on the first day you surfaced. Sounds more like you got scammed and now you need to vent your anger. I can help you. For 400 dollars I can set up a private chat where you can vent your anger and I will listen, I guarantee you that you will feel better afterwards.

9. LOL you sound funny. No I am not a victim but my friend is one of them, that's why I find out all his tricks. I talk whatever I like in forum and doesn't mean I trade with that.

10. No, you are going to die poor because you suck at trading!

#10     Aug 20, 2019