Houston Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by monty09, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Hi all,
    I just found this thread and was wondering if anyone is willing to help/tutor a new guy(new to futures). I do have some of the fundamentals down and need a little more training. I have recently opened a futures account in anticipation of starting to trade but have not traded with it as yet. I am using TT Trader as my software. I am specifically looking to trade the 10 year or the Long Bond. I'm guessing anyone trading futures can help me as I'm not looking for strategy so much as execution of the trade help before I can begin trading. I would appreciate any help I could get. I'm in the Kemah area but can meet wherever/whenever is convenient for you. You can PM me and I'll give you my contact info. Thanks, Scott

#31     Feb 1, 2009
  2. This Friday @ Cafe Express in Uptown Park?
    7PM?

#32     Feb 3, 2009
  3. This Friday even?

#33     Feb 3, 2009
  4. I will be there

#34     Feb 3, 2009
  5. Neato!
    Anybody else?

#35     Feb 3, 2009
  6. From Prop Firms Thread:

Last week of March: DALLAS, HOUSTON, AND AUSTIN TEXAS Again, FREE dinner/drinks/presentation with Zoe Trading. Exact details posted soon. Please send email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me. We have room for about 15 more at each location.

Similar to this:

http://www.stocktrading.com/fll2008.html

Don

#36     Feb 4, 2009
  7. misterno, it's starting to look like we'll be the only ones there..
    Anyone else?
    Friday Night, 7pm, Cafe Express in Uptown Park off the W.Loop feeder just northo of Post Oak..(I think..mapquest it!)
    I'll have on my Guinness hat.:D

#37     Feb 4, 2009
  8. jesseah

jesseah

I cant make it this friday night, but I think would be alot of fun on any other night. Almost any day Mon-Fri after 3:30 I am up for drinks with some local traders...

#38     Feb 4, 2009
  9. Anyone else??

#39     Feb 4, 2009
  10. No meeting tonite. Maybe next Friday?

#40     Feb 6, 2009