Houston Traders - Partnership in Systematic/Algorithmic or HFT trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ChiliBiscuut, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hello,

Looking for partnership with Houston traders who would like to explore potential collaboration opportunites in systematic and automated trading.

The following are highlights of my qualification:
    * Extensive experience (10+ years) working one-on-one with top traders, marketers and analysts;
    * Technical proficiency in design and developing enterprise level front/back-office trading systems, data analysis, risk management, trading strategy development, backtesting framework, automated trading systems, market data systems and software development;
    * In depth knowledge of commodities and derivatives trading;
    * Entrepreneurial, proactive, with outstanding organizational skills which has proven to be a critical asset in a fast pace trading environment and start-up ventures;
    * Highly commended in reviews by piers and business for dedication and exemplary work ethic, passion, customer service, and technical knowledge;

My prior experiences includes working at top tier commodity trading firms. Currently, working at a start-up developing high frequency gaming software. I'll be wrapping the start-up work in a week or two. It has been an amazing experience running the start-up. Have learnt a lot during the last few months. Knowledge I can use in trading world.

If interested, please ping me at ChiliBiscuut@gmail.com.

Would prefer locals.

Regards

2. apologies for the duplicate post

4. Will drop an email tomorrow.

5. Still waiting

6. ok...........Chili Biscuit...........I'll get on top of this right away......Chili Biscuit.......looking forward to a partnership with........Chili Biscuit

only thing you're missing is the cheesy grits....