Houses in Detroit as an investment?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 1a2b3cppp, May 25, 2013.

1. zdreg

zdreg

because he believes it sykes.

#21     May 27, 2013
  2. Ah your name seems fitting then lol. I'm in the Lebanon area

#22     May 27, 2013
  3. So you're saying that Black people are stupid and violent?

And you ask what oppression you perpetuate by harboring those thoughts?

For a guy that keeps shorting obvious up trends, I'm not surprised you can't see your own racism by avoiding an entire population you believe is stupid and violent

:(

#23     May 27, 2013
  4. Now, Surfer is mortified! He knows that a few of his benefactors are reading this site and they would not condone this sort of racist talk from him.

I suspect a few invitations will not be forthcoming.

#24     May 27, 2013

5. What is wrong with you? Why are you race baiting? You are the only one mentioning race--- stupid and violent people come in every race--- I'm not participating in his conversation any longer. Check your head.

surf

#25     May 28, 2013
  6. Interesting philosophy - accuse others of racism when mentioning the Negro and his statistical correlation for violence, and excuse yourself for labeling his home city as the same......

:confused:

#26     May 28, 2013
  7. By this sentence alone I can tell you how absolutely STUPID this guy is. $1 billion for 3 million sq ft? Thats $333 per sq ft. That means he is buying small 1,500 sq ft homes for $500,000. How the HELL is he going to make a profit on that? I mean $333 per sq ft is what you might expect to pay in San Diego, not detroit.

I went to realtor.com and couldnt even find a single property that sells for $333 per sq ft.

I wonder what this guy did...Go to a bank with $1 billion dollars and say "Give me all this area for $1 billion" and he never checked his numbers?

#27     May 28, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've got a good friend in La Jolla (borders San Diego.) he bought a 3,800sq ft home at the height of the boom. It was 1.5M which puts it at $400/sq ft.:eek:

He's wanting to move to Colorado to ESCAPE the people's republic of "Calee-forneeia," but is now basically stuck. I told him I don't think CA's going to get much better which is a political problem vs real estate problem, and to sell the damned thing, and move on.

Gotta love political problems destroying cities and states. Detroit is a perfect example.

#28     May 29, 2013
  9. Didn't I see some houses in Detroit going for $1?

Just wanted somebody on the hook for the property taxes... ??

#29     May 29, 2013

10. ALL of our social and economic problems stem from greedy, scumbag politicians giving away other citizens' money in exchange for votes and political power.

How many of us get that??

:mad:

#30     May 29, 2013