Houses in Detroit as an investment?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 1a2b3cppp, May 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Interesting idea, but since you can't recognize even the simplest of chart patterns, when would you know to buy?

:)

#11     May 26, 2013
  2. lol. I would just buy when it was low and sell when it was high!

#12     May 27, 2013
  3. wartrace

wartrace

I have a friend I've known from grade school and he was always a cheap bastard. When he bought he decided to buy in one of the ghetto neighborhoods of Rochester New York.

He has been there almost 15 years and hasn't had any real problems. There have been at least 10 murders within a five block radius of his house, two or three of them on his street. It is mostly the young kids bumping off each other.

I personally would never live there. I wouldn't feel safe taking my walks or doing yard work. In New York it is very difficult to obtain a pistol carry permit so yet another reason.....

Me? I live on 15 acres in Tennessee with my nearest neighbor a half mile away. It was funny because this guy stopped by to visit once and he asked me if I WAS WORRIED about living where I did.....:confused:

#13     May 27, 2013
  4. LOL:D , never said i believed in it enough to live there. investing there and actually living there are two totally different things.

:D

#14     May 27, 2013
  5. What part of tennessee do you live in? I'm just a little outside of Nashville

#15     May 27, 2013
  6. I had a good friend in New York City
    He never called me by my name, just hillbilly
    My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
    And his taught him to be a businessman
    He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
    And I'd send him some homemade wine

But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
    For 43 dollars my friend lost his life
    Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
    And shoot him with my old 45
    Cause a country boy can survive
    Country folks can survive

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I4s0nzsU1Wg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     May 27, 2013
  7. wartrace

wartrace

Believe it or not just outside of Wartrace, Tn (That's about 50 miles south of Nashville off of I-24)

#17     May 27, 2013
  8. I think you're just afraid of diversity. Your white privilege has blinded you to the oppression you perpetuate by forsaking the Black community.

#18     May 27, 2013

9. Not at all. I am afraid of stupidity and violence. What opression do I perpetuate? :confused:

#19     May 27, 2013
  10. zdreg

zdreg

you already missed the bottom.

#20     May 27, 2013