House to vote on whether to consider articles of impeachment for Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. It's complicated. It is sealed under law but the law provides for release if a court approves for various reasons set forth in the federal rules adopted persuant to the law. But that does not necessarily mean material is released to the public. It usually means that there can be a confidential sharing between other investigative bodies. Not to openly score political points.

Jerry is not willing to even state whether his kabuki dance constitutes an impeachment inquiry yet he wants to obtain the material to see if he can come up with a reason to start an impeachment. Not exactly a legally tidy process.

Anyway, unlike Sessions and Rosenstein and that crew, Barr is smart legally and not lazy or part of the swamp and will either knock it down or appeal it up to the supreme court so that Jerry will not get the info in the timeframe that his political agenda calls for. You know, you only need to add a month to this and the dems are going to be swimming in dirt from Horowitz's report. The republicans have plenty of investigation games they can play and further too if Jerry wants to. And, or especially if, he does not want to. Let the good times roll. Giddy-up. The more investigations the better.

#41     Sep 16, 2019
    Wallet likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

---and still no majority vote by The House, so Nancy Pelosi is acting illegally by authorizing one herself.

#42     Sep 25, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No-----she is not free to do so. It must be authorized by a majority vote from the full House. --And it hasn't been so what she and Jerry Nonads are doing is illegal.

#43     Sep 25, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It should backfire on her later today when the transcript of the call comes out. I hate to see transcripts of calls come out as it might set a precedent for their future release of sensitive info, but I think since Trump is anxious to get it out there, that the content is benign.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    #44     Sep 25, 2019
  5. Realistically, the dems got themselves a first class shit show in progress right now.

The Democratic Committee for the Re-Election of Donald Trump is hard, hard at work. The RNC should re-imburse them for this one.

#45     Sep 25, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I've noticed that the harder the Idiot Dems push, the higher Trump's approval rating goes.

#46     Sep 25, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Transcript exonerates Trump-----Back to regular programming with Fat Jerry.

#47     Sep 25, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  8. UsualName

UsualName

I had big doubts about whether the House could pass articles of impeachment, now I think it’s more likely than not.

The crowdstrike reference seals the deal.

#48     Sep 25, 2019
  9. Because why? Because the clowdstrike discussion will take everyone back to Hillary and 2016 when you losers are already stuck in the mud from 2016?

Fine, as always, I say go for it, pussies. This little Ukraine fiasco has already blown one foot off this week. Go for the other and move on to impeachment.

It's beginning to look like the dems dont think they can beat Trump at the polls so want to go on the ill-fated impeachment voyage. Man, you losers are tanking fast. The general public has no interest in the arcane shit you are working. But lets get this thing going.

[​IMG]

#49     Sep 25, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and elderado like this.
  10. UsualName

UsualName

You’ll never understand that doing the right thing is more important than the politics.

#50     Sep 25, 2019