House Prices in Florida

Discussion in 'Economics' started by toby400, Apr 28, 2004.

1. fan27

fan27

My parents have a time share unit on Captiva Island (Just North of Sanibel). That is where we vacationed every year ever since I can remember. Great place.

#21     Apr 29, 2004
  2. TraderC

TraderC

#22     Apr 29, 2004
  3. Tariff

Tariff

The yanks were too pussy to join the war until it was nearly over and then you only did so when you had pearl harbour jammed up your ass.

#23     Apr 29, 2004
  4. Banjo

Banjo

5. jem

jem

I moved to the sarasota area- lakewood ranch in bradenton actually in September from San Diego. At first I thought it was a big mistake but I bought a 23 foot runabout and now I have to say this place seem pretty darn nice.

But, houses on the water or with a canal are pretty damn expensive. As someone said, I think AAA, once you are off the water prices get reasonable. But if you live in florida expecially year round I think you want to be on the water or very close. It is the reason to live here.

Around here you pay about 200,000 extra for canals. And prices go up from there as you get to boating water or views. Bay and ocean front are easily in the $500 a square foot range or more

#25     Apr 29, 2004
  6. Turlo

Turlo

EqtTrdr
    Your Quote:
    "the amount of suckers buying "pre-construction" condos here in so fla is amazing...

what a joke....

these prices are outrages up 200% over 1 year ago"

They don't sound like suckers to me. They are up 200%...

:confused:

#26     Apr 29, 2004
  7. Funny.... when we DONT want to go to war, were a bunch
    of pussies.... when we DO want to go to war... we are
    war mongering chickenhawks.

Fuck all of you anti-US psychopaths who cant make up
    their fricken minds.

Simply put.... we're hated because were #1.
    Doesnt matter if we choose to get involved or not.

So I say we rub it in :D

WE'RE #1!!! WE'RE #1!!! You ain't SHIT!!!

:D

peace

axeman

#27     Apr 29, 2004
  8. MartinD

MartinD

and what a great acheivement for the UK the USA was too - we colonized north america and basically invented the USA :D

#28     Apr 29, 2004
  9. toby400

toby400

Methinks I will stop reading here since the thread is going off topic and the red necks are taking over :)

Thanks for the property search map Banjo.

#29     Apr 29, 2004
  10. MartinD

MartinD

Sorry Toby400, way off topic

#30     Apr 29, 2004