House passes $516 billion bill for troops in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Crazy stuff. That's how many dead on one joy ride?

#21     Dec 19, 2007
  2. How many more joy rides are taking place right now? that is the question. To sit and to say that these people have less worth than our families is just atrocious. Makes me very angry. My best friend from when I was a young boy died in Iraq. When I see things like this I feel like putting my head through a wall.

#22     Dec 19, 2007
  3. I cant believe you said that. same here. Hard habit. It is kind of hard when you grow up on it. When I eat at my mothers and I tell her I am stopping eating meat she looks at me like I am crazy and asks me, "what crazy shit are you reading now"? :D

#23     Dec 19, 2007
  4. well we are a free country. we are free to force everyone to be free and force all countries to freely give us their oil. Or else we will freely freeze their accounts and freely send free troops to freely kill them. Thats freedom baby!!! :(

#24     Dec 19, 2007
  5. zer0

zer0

SICK :mad: :mad: :mad:

#25     Dec 22, 2007
  6. tyler19

tyler19

The obvious answer to all of this mess is to get Ron Paul elected. He is the only one who is vouching to actually clean up this mess and has the record to show for it.

#26     Dec 22, 2007
  7. tyler19

tyler19

I don't see proof of that being Blackwater....?

#27     Dec 22, 2007
  8. zer0

zer0

Iraq, speaking american on the radio, the vehicle is not military, redneck's random shootings => obviously american mercenaries.

#28     Dec 22, 2007
  9. First of all, the federal government & the states have been spending significant money on renewable energy & oil independence.

Second of all, it is not that simple. Business interests have to be satisfied, but even without that problem, there are serious logistical challenges behind transitioning from an oil economy to a [fill in the blank] economy.

#29     Dec 22, 2007
  10. tyler19

tyler19

And I'm sure that 516$ BILLION!!!!!!!!!! would take us a giant leap towards completing that logistical challenge..........

#30     Dec 22, 2007